302 79Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4491058
Less Photos /\
302 79Th St Nw
Home Description: 302 79Th St Nw
Looking for an oversized lot with water access? Look no further than Palma Sola Paradise, offering 1.8 acres and approximately 130 feet of shoreline on Palma Sola Bay. This residence offers over 3,000 sq ft of living area, 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, furnishings, fireplace, an in-law suite, 3 car garage and more. Nestled in the quaint subdivision of Bay Oaks, an enclave of 7 homesites tucked away but conveniently located to Robinson Preserve and Anna Maria Island. Palma Sola Paradise is located on a beautiful property and there is plenty of room to roam around in your own private park lands. The screened porch is conveniently located to relax and enjoy a cocktail on those warm summer evenings, perfect for playing cards or just listening to the curious southern sounds of nature that surround you. Enjoy your private, heated swimming pool with outdoor seating options galore and mature vegetation that creates extra privacy for you and your guests. A pond in the backyard gives you natural water views too. What are you waiting for? Call for your private tour today!
- Elementary School: Ida M. Stewart Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial
- Water Name: PALMA SOLA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 130
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Bathroom 3 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bathroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Stone Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Interior In-Law Suite
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 6282
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom 2||21x13||First|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Ground Level
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Public, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 80717
- Lot Acres: 1.85
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA Fees: $425 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $35
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, FloodZone, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$1,644,238 (69.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $314/sqft,
which is 3.7% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
302 79Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 302 79Th St Nw
- Approx Payment:$4,714*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Duncan Real Estate, Inc..
302 79Th St Nw, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3085 sqft and
is currently priced at $969,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 8915 12Th Ave Nw in Bradenton is listed at $550,000.
This home on 302 79Th St Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Loop Of Northwest Bradenton, Palma Sola Bay Gardens and Flamingo Cay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4491058 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (9 days ago).