30241 Laurelwood Ln Wesley Chapel FL 33543 MLS O5843371
Less Photos /\
30241 Laurelwood Ln
Home Description: 30241 Laurelwood Ln
Owner very motivated. Your large 5 bedroom 3 bath home, nestled in the same gated community as famous Saddlebrook Golf & Tennis Resort, is waiting for you! The an oversized Master Bedroom is spacious includes a walk-in closet and high ceilings. Enter the double front doors to the living room, the perfect place for entertaining friends. The master bath includes a large jacuzzi spa, privacy toilet with Japanese washlet system, separate large shower and duel sinks. Vaulted cathedral ceiling (13.5ft) in the Great Room, gas fireplace provides warmth and ambiance and high ceiling space (10ft)through out this unique home. This beautiful kitchen has an open design with ample counter space and a prep island and desk. Step thru the french doors to a screened and covered Lanai so that you can truly enjoy Florida's outdoor life in your large backyard. You've got plenty of space for a new pool with ample of space left over for gardening and play. Oversized garage for your vehicles, tools, storage and golf cart. Garage has a door which leads to kitchen and an under air laundry room. Resort lifestyle convenient to Tampa Bay venues in red hot Wesley Chapel Florida.
- Elementary School: Wesley Chapel Elementary-PO
- Middle School: Thomas E Weightman Middle-PO
- High School: Wesley Chapel High-PO
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Bathroom 3 Features: Dual Sinks, Tub With Shower
- Kitchen Features: Bar, Cooking Island, Desk Built-In, Island, Pantry, Tile Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Bidet, Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Other Specify In Remarks, Shower No Tub, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3786
Available now at $450,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Off Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 15774
- Lot Acres: 0.36
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 33
- HOA Fees: $330 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $110
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Pool Maintenance
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit
- Pet Restrictions: PETS MUST BE LEASHED OUTDOOR
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Wesley Chapel home in this zip code is
$448,166 (0.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $156/sqft,
which is 15.7% less than similar homes
in the 33543 zip code.
30241 Laurelwood Ln Wesley Chapel FL 33543
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 30241 Laurelwood Ln
For Sale Near: 30241 Laurelwood Ln
- Approx Payment:$2,189*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Pierce Florida Realty Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# O5843371) located at 30241 Laurelwood Ln Wesley Chapel FL 33543, call: 813-452-4288
30241 Laurelwood Ln, Wesley Chapel FL is a single family home of 2892 sqft and
is currently priced at $450,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 31544 Fairhill Dr in Wesley Chapel is listed at $377,515.
This home on 30241 Laurelwood Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Wesley Chapel, FL.
Seven Oaks, Northwood and Country Walk are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS O5843371 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (13 days ago).