3028 Savannah Oaks Cir Tarpon Springs FL 34688 MLS T3319135
Less Photos /\
3028 Savannah Oaks Cir
Home Description: 3028 Savannah Oaks Cir
This lovely 3 bedroom/ 2.5 bath plus big loft upstairs, fully renovated, including new kitchen, appliances, windows, NEW ROOF and SOLAR PANELS that represents a saving of at least $200-250 per month on your electrical bill, freshly painted, and zoned for top rated schools.
This beautifully maintained 2 story home with a spacious family room w/ cathedral ceiling overlooking the pool area. Updated kitchen with granite countertops, Samsung appliances, wood cabinets, breakfast counter, pantry, and bar area. First level has the spacious family room w/ pass-thru counter from kitchen, separate dining area, living room, 1/2 bath, inside utility room, and large storage closet. Second level has a large loft area overlooking the family room. The master bedroom is split from the other 2 bedrooms on 2nd level. It has a large master bathroom, beautifully updated with dual sink granite vanity, separate shower, and garden tub with jacuzzi jets. WiFi controlled Honeywell thermostat and dual zone AC. Relax by the screen enclosed pool, raised patio area, removable child safety fence, and waterfall. Live close to shopping, dining, and easy access to the airport or beaches.
Most of windows replace with Impact windows.
New pool water pump and roof insulation in 2020.
- Elementary School: Brooker Creek Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence,Gunite,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Bonus Room,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility,Loft,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Florida,Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2790
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Public
- Lot Sqft: 5998.00
- Lot Dim: 50x120
- Lot Acres: 0.1400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA Fees: $205 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $68
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to confirm all pet requirements with HOA
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$565,950 (11.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $228/sqft,
which is 14.5% less than similar homes
in the 34688 zip code.
3028 Savannah Oaks Cir Tarpon Springs FL 34688
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3028 Savannah Oaks Cir
- Approx Payment:$2,480*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of PEOPLE'S CHOICE REALTY SVC LLC.
3028 Savannah Oaks Cir, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 2237 sqft and
is currently priced at $509,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1338 Dartford Dr in Tarpon Springs is listed at $415,000.
This home on 3028 Savannah Oaks Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Crescent Oaks, Lakeshore Village At Woodfield and Cypress Run are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3319135 has been posted on this site since 7/20/2021 (11 days ago).