304 Bird Key Dr Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4452041
Less Photos /\
304 Bird Key Dr
Home Description: 304 Bird Key Dr
Sarasota deep-water bayfront home on Bird Key perfectly positioned between St. Armands Circle and Downtown Sarasota. Expansive walls of glass, spacious terraces and infinity edge pool orient this home to the year-round blue skies, Gulf breezes and spectacular sunsets famously found in Sarasota. Inspired by its singular waterfront location, you arrive at the front door by crossing an Ipe-wood bridge over a fanciful water feature. Once inside, the water motif expands into panoramic bay views, echoing the natural connection with the home’s environment. Classic white oak flooring and coastal hues harmonize with elegant style for a tailored yet free-spirited lifestyle. Built in 2015, the 4,180 sq. ft. residence has four bedrooms with ensuite baths, home office and fitness room. Social areas include living room, high-end kitchen, open family/dining room and outdoor terraces. Luxury appointments include solid-wood interior doors with Emtek hardware, unique ceiling details in every room, custom LED lighting, seamless air conditioning, Level 5 walls and ceilings, kiln-dried 18th century barn beams, Calypso coral fireplace and exterior flooring, Amish-built solid-wood cabinetry, retractable exterior screens, TVs in every room, and Elan smart home automation. Set on 1/3 acre with 100-ft. bayfront, the rear exterior is further back than adjoining houses for an open feeling when enjoying the outdoors. 12-ft. deep-water dock with 15,000 lbs.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Concrete, Porcelain Tile, Quarry Tile, Wood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Bar, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granit Counters, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Stone Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Office Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Cement Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 6120
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 15000
- Lot Dim: 100x150
- Lot Acres: 0.34
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 2
- HOA Fees: $650 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $54
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, In County, Level/Flat, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,417,225 (55.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $1,291/sqft,
which is 53.0% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
304 Bird Key Dr Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 304 Bird Key Dr
For Sale Near: 304 Bird Key Dr
- Approx Payment:$26,245*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
304 Bird Key Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 4180 sqft and
is currently priced at $5,395,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2015.
A comparable home for sale at 222 Robin Dr in Sarasota is listed at $2,274,850.
This home on 304 Bird Key Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Plaza At Five Points Residences, Condo On The Bay Tower and L Elegance On Lido Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4452041 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2019 (133 days ago).