3045 Hatton St Sarasota FL 34237 MLS A4583019
Less Photos /\
3045 Hatton St
Home Description: 3045 Hatton St
A rare find, true 4 bedroom and 3 FULL bath home, located in the heart of Sarasota! Ideally located, this home is less than 7 miles away from world-famous Siesta Key beach and minutes away from downtown Sarasota. It's a short walk to Pinecraft and it's yummy ice cream shops. Hop on the Legacy Trail just a few blocks away for a scenic bike ride or take a 10-minute walk to the nearby pickleball courts. Enjoy being just minutes away from Downtown Sarasota and within minutes to Ringling and Sarasota Art Museums. Beautiful well landscaped back yard, fully fenced in with a shed. Enjoy the attached garage for your vehicles, golf cart, and workshop. This incredible family home boasts 4 roomy bedrooms with closets Beautiful terrazzo floors throughout and an open floor plan that leads to a HUGE Florida room with large windows and a wrap-around built in terrazzo bench. Indoor laundry room just off the kitchen. The spacious kitchen has been fully remodeled in 2022 including beautiful solid wood cabinets, quartz countertop and solid white oak shelves, fully permitted. An efficient long lasting metal roof was installed in 2018. The home rests on an over quarter acre lot and boasts a circular driveway. 20k+ invested in restoration of all the sewer lines in 2023 and comes with a transferable warranty. Don't miss out on this fantastic solid property!
- Private Pool: False
- Pool Features: Above Ground
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Water Filtration System
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Terrazzo
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Florida Room,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 2702
Available now at $679,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 12600.00
- Lot Dim: 107x140
- Lot Acres: 0.2900
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 20
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Landscaped
- Building Num Floors: 1
- : 407-207-2220
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,134,571 (67.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $312/sqft,
which is 45.2% less than similar homes
in the 34237 zip code.
3045 Hatton St Sarasota FL 34237
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3045 Hatton St
- Approx Payment:$3,303*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of FLORIDA REALTY INVESTMENTS.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4583019) located at 3045 Hatton St Sarasota FL 34237, call: 813-527-9259
3045 Hatton St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2177 sqft and
is currently priced at $679,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2492 S Milmar Dr in Sarasota is listed at $2,400,000.
This home on 3045 Hatton St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Greenbriar Homes, Melody Heights and Hudson Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4583019 has been posted on this site since 9/18/2023 (9 days ago).