3101 Pass A Grille Way St Pete Beach FL 33706 MLS U8118828
Less Photos /\
3101 Pass A Grille Way
St Pete Beach,
Home Description: 3101 Pass A Grille Way
The most unique property available in Historic Pass A Grille! HERON BAY boasts 125 ft of protected water frontage, no fixed bridge access to the Gulf of Mexico, 6,600 sq ft of flexible living space and just steps to the white sandy beaches just south of the Don Cesar. Make this unique property yours by finishing off the existing structure into a fabulous single family home or divide up to 4 units. Double sized parcel can be divided into 2 separate lots allowing you to build a new single family home or a duplex on each lot. New Seawall and dock/lift, elevator, add'l 1200 sq ft of first floor storage and a covered patio deck. Boat and Car enthusiast will enjoy up to 8 dock slips and under cover parking for up to 14 automobiles. Possibly the last opportunity to purchase a waterfront double lot in this highly desirable area. So many amazing restaurants, world renowned museums, award winning sports teams in the area; Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Rays, Rowdies and Lightning. #1 Best Beach in the Country and #5 in the World. 30 mins to Tampa Int'l Airport and St Petersburg/Clearwater makes travel a breeze. https://player.vimeo.com/video/533018504
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: LITTLE MC PHERSON BAYOU
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 125
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Composite, Dock w/Electric, Lift, No Wake Zone, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Elevator
- Floor Covering: Concrete
- Architectural Style: Elevated
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Other
- Foundation: Stem Wall, Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 7834
Available now at $2,500,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Golf Cart Parking, Ground Level, Guest, Parking Pad, Under Building
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 12
- Air Conditioning: Other
- Heating: Other
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 15089
- Lot Dim: 125X110
- Lot Acres: 0.35
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, Historic District, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk
- Building Name Number: HERON BAY
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom St Pete Beach home in this zip code is
$2,655,714 (6.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $377/sqft,
which is 52.0% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
3101 Pass A Grille Way St Pete Beach FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3101 Pass A Grille Way
- Approx Payment:$12,162*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8118828) located at 3101 Pass A Grille Way St Pete Beach FL 33706, call: 813-452-4250
3101 Pass A Grille Way, St Pete Beach FL is a single family home of 6636 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,500,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 11260 6Th St E in St Pete Beach is listed at $1,999,999.
This home on 3101 Pass A Grille Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in St Pete Beach, FL.
Vittoria, Vina Del Mar and Belle Vista Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8118828 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2021 (11 days ago).