311 Crosswinds Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683 MLS U8121677
Less Photos /\
311 Crosswinds Dr
Home Description: 311 Crosswinds Dr
Welcome to your custom-built waterfront oasis. This stunning 3-story Palm Harbor fortress is in the Gulf front community of Baywood Village and features a deep-water dock sitting directly on the Klosterman Bayou with direct Gulf access. This incredibly designed custom estate boasts both interior and exterior excellence throughout. This remarkable property is ensconced by an intracoastal waterway and 280-degree wrap around balcony, affording breathtaking water views & extraordinary sunsets. With soaring 20’ cathedral ceilings, the 2-story formal living room features a fireplace and dramatic staircase leading to three separate bedroom suites. Each suite includes a private bath, walk-in closet, and serene private balcony overlooking this waterfront paradise and its salty breeze. The treetop master suite’s additional features include a warm jacuzzi and a cozy fireplace. This meticulously maintained tropical home has all the amenities to satisfy the likes of a paradisiacal homeowner, including an expansive outdoor living area, 70’ seawall, new decking on the boardwalk and dock with a 10,000-pound boat lift, lights, power, water and unobstructed access to the Gulf. Additional perks to this idyllic family compound include a pebble-tec type pool, covered wet bar, full pool bathroom, and a desirable 7-car under-building garage with a workshop. This coastal abode is a 3-minute idle ride to open waters and perfectly located to enjoy beaches, islands, trails, and all the wonderful amenities our Florida lifestyle has to offer. Capture stunning sunsets and make priceless memories from your backyard paradise. Get away from it all and call for a private or virtual tour today!
- Elementary School: Sunset Hills Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: Tarpon Springs High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Water View: Bayou
- Water Name: KLOSTERMAN BAYOU
- Water Frontage: Bayou
- Water Feet: 68
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Bayou, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Dog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 7
- Garage Feature: Boat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Split Garage, Tandem, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11500
- Lot Acres: 0.26
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 29
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: In County, Near Marina, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$477,724 (50.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $294/sqft,
which is 14.0% less than similar homes
in the 34683 zip code.
311 Crosswinds Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 311 Crosswinds Dr
For Sale Near: 311 Crosswinds Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,714*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Preferred Shore Real Estate.
311 Crosswinds Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 3294 sqft and
is currently priced at $969,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 600 Betmor Ln in Palm Harbor is listed at $459,000.
This home on 311 Crosswinds Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Arbor Chase, Futrells and Autumn Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8121677 has been posted on this site since 4/30/2021 (14 days ago).