3115 51St St Sarasota FL 34234 MLS A4452861
Less Photos /\
3115 51St St
Home Description: 3115 51St St
Lease option available! Seller will have a new roof put on! Here is your opportunity to own a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home on 2.25 acres.This home offers a natural spring pond out front and the circular driveway. There is a gazebo for extra storage. The home has original hardwood floors in the living and family room. There is a gas fireplace in the family room. In the kitchen, there are plenty of kitchen cabinets for your kitchen essentials and is connected to the laundry room. In the laundry room, is where the 3rd bathroom is found. Across from the laundry room is the in law suite or 4th bedroom. This room is oversized and perfect for the in laws or an older child. The other 3 bedrooms are next to the guest bathroom. The master bedroom offers a walk in closet and an on suite master bathroom. The home even has a sound proof room which could be used as another bedroom or office. Outside, this home offers an oasis and has something for everyone in the family. The back patio offers views of the wooded scenery. The pond offers a place to kayak or lay out on the raft. Plus there is even an extra building on this property that can be used in many different ways. This building offers a half bathroom, a kitchen, two rooms, and a loft area. It could be used as rental income. Overall, this oasis offers an opportunity for someone to come in and make this home and property their own. Horses are allowed.
- Elementary School: Emma E. Booker Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2800
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||18x15||First|
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Boat, Circular Driveway, Covered, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 192139
- Lot Acres: 2.25
- Total Acre: Two + to Five Acres
- Lot Num: 25
- HOA Fees: $25 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $25
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In County, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Zoned for Horses
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$504,694 (8.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $179/sqft,
which is 15.3% less than similar homes
in the 34234 zip code.
3115 51St St Sarasota FL 34234
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3115 51St St
For Sale Near: 3115 51St St
- Approx Payment:$2,262*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
3115 51St St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2593 sqft and
is currently priced at $465,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1973.
A comparable home for sale at 3122 Bernadette Ln in Sarasota is listed at $269,000.
This home on 3115 51St St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bradford Manor and Sunnybrook are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4452861 has been posted on this site since 11/30/2019 (184 days ago).