312 Orangewood Ave Clearwater FL 33755 MLS U8085386
Less Photos /\
312 Orangewood Ave
Home Description: 312 Orangewood Ave
Nestled among majestic oaks, pine trees and songbirds in the heart of Glenwood Estates, this 2,400 Sq Ft, 1926 American Craftsman home with Mediterranean flair, is a “Hidden Gem”. Impressive by day; a spectacular presence at night. Light glows through the front bank of assorted, glass panes surrounding the door and front of the 20’ wide foyer. Through the carved wood door, an arched doorway reveals glistening red oak hardwood floors throughout. Reflected light from glass chandeliers mounted in the vaulted barrel ceiling hints of the soirées of yore. Original interior glass knobs/locks on solid wood doors complement newer touches of floor- to-ceiling cabinetry in most rooms. A quaint 342 Sq Ft au pair/in-law suite above a 2-car garage. Have fun exploring; there is much to take in on first glimpse. Find two wine cellars and built-in cedar chests in the great room, original attic fans, 56 hiding-in-plain sight bottle storage in the kitchen. This unique triple lot (205’ x 120’) is .56 acres and can support up to four separate residences. Location is key…17 miles to Tampa International Airport and 1.5 miles to Downtown Clearwater, the Boat Marina and Clearwater Ferry that will whisk you to renowned, expansive, world famous beaches. No words can describe the enduring quality of this magnificent home and estate. If you are looking for privacy, immersion in nature’s energy, a safe and quiet neighborhood, or possibly creating a larger compound, you have found it. Open your imagination as the possibilities abound.
- Elementary School: Skycrest Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Coachman Fundamental-PN
- High School: Clearwater High-PN
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Attic Ventilator, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Quarry Tile, Tile, Wood
- Bathroom 1 Features: Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Built-In Shelving
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Interior In-Law Suite Features: Tub With Shower
- Kitchen Features: Pantry
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Craftsman, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Gray Water System, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3082
Available now at $389,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||18x19||Second|
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Electric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Other, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 24916
- Lot Dim: 205x120
- Lot Acres: 0.57
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 46
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$351,332 (9.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $142/sqft,
which is 20.0% less than similar homes
in the 33755 zip code.
312 Orangewood Ave Clearwater FL 33755
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 312 Orangewood Ave
For Sale Near: 312 Orangewood Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,895*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Property Leaders Re Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8085386) located at 312 Orangewood Ave Clearwater FL 33755, call: 813-452-4250
312 Orangewood Ave, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 2740 sqft and
is currently priced at $389,500
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1926.
A comparable home for sale at 1519 Linwood Dr in Clearwater is listed at $244,900.
This home on 312 Orangewood Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Navajo Park, Station Square and Palm Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8085386 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (11 days ago).