3120 Brunswick Cir Palm Harbor FL 34684 MLS U8113983
Less Photos /\
3120 Brunswick Cir
Home Description: 3120 Brunswick Cir
This is it! ONE of A KIND! One of the Larger Homes in the Sought after Community of Highland Lakes on Lake Tarpon (a premier 55 community in Palm Harbor, Fl). This home has been Totally and Tastefully REMODELED in 2020! A RARE 3 bedroom SPLIT Plan with 2040 sq ft that is graced with beautiful, neutral NONSLIP, tiles throughout the entire house. A MODERN yet warm KITCHEN with wood cabinets and Stunning QUARTZ countertops, with under cabinet lighting, and 2 Pantries provide excellent storage! A Split plan with TWO OWNER's Suites BOTH with ensuites - one has the most amazing ROMAN SHOWER with a built-in heater! The SKYLIGHT in the Kitchen provides the perfect light for cooking. INSIDE LAUNDRY Room, Woodburning FIREPLACE, All NEW INTERIOR DOORS, New Window Moldings and Baseboards, an Oversized garage and driveway, NEW R-38 Insulation. Irrigation System is on a well. The exterior is 90% maintenance-free Tennessee Stone. New gutters with leaf guards, new water valves, and all new electrical receptacles throughout. Meant to be a Forever home, attention was paid to every detail, you MUST SEE To APPRECIATE the QUALITY of CRAFTMANSHIP of this spacious house. Highland Lakes enjoys 3 community-owned executive golf courses- GOLF FOR FREE (it's included in the low $109 monthly HOA fee!) Stain glass, ceramics, and woodworking workshops! 2 Pools, Pontoons boats, store your boat or RV, tennis, Pickleball, shuffleboard and so much more to do in Highland Lakes.
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lap Pool, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2546
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9805
- Lot Dim: 82x112
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 107
- HOA Fees: $109 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $109
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: Y
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$341,048 (12.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $191/sqft,
which is 11.2% less than similar homes
in the 34684 zip code.
3120 Brunswick Cir Palm Harbor FL 34684
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3120 Brunswick Cir
For Sale Near: 3120 Brunswick Cir
- Approx Payment:$1,892*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
3120 Brunswick Cir, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 2040 sqft and
is currently priced at $389,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1981.
A comparable home for sale at 3854 Lake Saint George Dr in Palm Harbor is listed at $240,000.
This home on 3120 Brunswick Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Hamlet At Bentley Park, Village At Bentley and Deer Run At Woodland Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8113983 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (9 days ago).