3129 Oriole Dr # 101 Sarasota FL 34243 MLS T3211706
Less Photos /\
3129 Oriole Dr # 101
Home Description: 3129 Oriole Dr # 101
WELCOME to your NEW HOME! It's not every day that you run across your ideal property within budget, in a PRIME location, lightly lived in with a LOW HOA. This 3 bedroom, 2 full bathroom + den condominium with 1,675 SF AND a 1-car garage WITH storage, is sure to provide the space you need for all your holiday decorations and family gatherings! From the moment you walk up the stairs, you are greeted with ceramic tile flooring throughout the main living space leading you in to the open concept kitchen, living and dining room(s). The stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, walk-in pantry and eat-in breakfast bar with custom reclaimed wood installation on the island front provides a modern yet cozy space for conversing at all hours! Wrap up the day kicking back and relaxing in your spacious living room or outside on your screen enclosed lanai overlooking the pond. Need more storage space? No problem - there's a storage closet on the lanai! Have a special hobby or work from home? Turn the den into your private work space or personal retreat! Call it a night withdrawing to your oversized master bedroom haven + en-suite with dual vanities and a custom walk-in closet! BONUS: Your friends can enjoy their private guest bedrooms w/ custom closets in this DR Horton split floor plan. A full bathroom with shower/tub combo and granite countertops, PLUS a hallway laundry closet with custom cabinetry wraps up the guest wing.
- Address: 3129 Oriole Dr # 101
- Unit Num: 101
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34243
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Park, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Kinnan Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Southeast High
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Epoxy
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granit Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Granit Counters, Shower No Tub, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2028
Available now at $268,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Common, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- HOA Fees: $64 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $64
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, End Unit, Walk-Up
- Location: Corner Lot, In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $240 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $240
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: N/A
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No more than 2 domestic pet(s) may be kept in a Unit. Buyer to verify pet restrictions with management company.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$244,899 (8.6% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $160/sqft,
which is 11.1% less than similar condos
in the 34243 zip code.
3129 Oriole Dr # 101 Sarasota FL 34243
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3129 Oriole Dr # 101
For Sale Near: 3129 Oriole Dr # 101
- Approx Payment:$1,358*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3211706) located at 3129 Oriole Dr # 101 Sarasota FL 34243, call: 813-452-4165
3129 Oriole Dr # 101, Sarasota FL is a condo of 1675 sqft and
is currently priced at $268,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2015.
A comparable condo for sale at 3806 Parkridge Cir # 21-105 in Sarasota is listed at $219,000.
This condo on 3129 Oriole Dr # 101 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Cedar Creek, Uplands and University Pines are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3211706 has been posted on this site since 11/22/2019 (138 days ago).