3137 Village Green Dr Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4589637
Less Photos /\
3137 Village Green Dr
Home Description: 3137 Village Green Dr
IMMACULATE 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATH POOL HOME, IMPACT WINDOWS AND DOORS, EXPANSIVE BACKYARD AND GOLF COURSE VIEWS! The new kitchen with granite and new appliances is a great bonus. You can tell the care this home has had from the great entrance. Light and bright beautifully remodeled on Village Green Golf Course. Sweeping views of golf course from home and screened in lanai. The renovations of this home include what you can see and what you cannot see, plumbing lines replaced, and a new electrical 200-amp box. What you can see is new interior and exterior doors, French doors to the pool, new windows, completely remodeled kitchen with beautiful wood cabinets, pantry storage, granite countertops, new stainless-steel appliances. Bathrooms with new flooring, tile, vanities and plumbing. New lighting. A new garage door, new carpet, new laminate flooring are just a few of the renovations. All overlooking Village Green Golf Course where there are a variety of membership options to suit any level of play. There is a pro-shop, practice facilities, bar & grill dining & a banquet room. Village Green is a quiet community that is well-located close to Downtown Sarasota, shopping, dining, medical facilities especially near your choice of area beaches, including the white sugar sands of Siesta Key! Please see GOLF COURSE Information Attached!
- Elementary School: Wilkinson Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile,Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: French Doors,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2438
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11700.00
- Lot Dim: 90x130
- Lot Acres: 0.2700
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 4
- HOA Fees: $100 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $8
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: On Golf Course,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Refer to Village Green and Sarasota County limitations.
- : 941-907-2000
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$769,019 (54.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $268/sqft,
which is 89.7% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
3137 Village Green Dr Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3137 Village Green Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,427*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICE.
3137 Village Green Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1863 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2504 Mulberry Ter in Sarasota is listed at $1,550,000.
This home on 3137 Village Green Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Forest Lakes, South Gate and Bellevue Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4589637 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2023 (11 days ago).