31709 Kelmin Ter Wesley Chapel FL 33543 MLS T3284723
Less Photos /\
31709 Kelmin Ter
Home Description: 31709 Kelmin Ter
This elegant, executive home is located on a cul-de-sac in the gated community of Provence in Meadow Pointe. A brick paver driveway and front porch lead into the beautiful and spacious foyer. There is upgraded lighting throughout the home. At the front of the house is a downstairs bedroom and full bath which make a perfect guest suite. A formal dining room with a crystal chandelier is located near the kitchen. The kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances is a chef's dream. The large island with counter seating opens to the family room. Off the kitchen is an office with a built in desk area. This room could also be converted to a large walk-in pantry. Ceramic tile graces the downstairs floors. A screened lanai opens onto an exquisite, paved patio with garden spaces, a barbeque area, and plenty of seating. Beyond the lanai is a peaceful vista of the park which is graced with many trees and a dog park. Upstairs the large master bedroom with walk-in closets and the master bath with granite counter tops, garden tub and spacious shower offer a quiet oasis. Upstairs there is also a large loft/bonus room as well as a full bath, three additional bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, and a conveniently located laundry room. The three car garage is currently being used as a two car garage with a private theater room. It can easily be converted back into a three car garage. This is a "smart" home with security cameras and Alexa controlled alarms and access.
There is a clubhouse, community pool, tennis courts, and a basketball court. This home is convenient to I-75, Wiregrass Mall, Tampa Premium Outlets, Advent Health Center Ice, and many other shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
- Address: 31709 Kelmin Ter
- Levels: Two
- City: Wesley Chapel
- Zip: 33543
- County: Pasco
- Subdivision: Meadow Pointe
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Double Branch Elementary
- Middle School: Thomas E Weightman Middle-PO
- High School: Wesley Chapel High-PO
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Bathroom 3 Features: Granite Counters, Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 2 Features: Dual Sinks, Granite Counters, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 4 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island, Granite Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Granite Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Office Features: Desk Built-In
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3891
Available now at $490,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Tandem
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7150
- Lot Acres: 0.16
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 3
- HOA Fees: $159 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $53
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,580
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Pool Maintenance
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Wesley Chapel home in this zip code is
$451,412 (7.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $149/sqft,
which is 7.1% less than similar homes
in the 33543 zip code.
31709 Kelmin Ter Wesley Chapel FL 33543
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 31709 Kelmin Ter
For Sale Near: 31709 Kelmin Ter
- Approx Payment:$2,384*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3284723) located at 31709 Kelmin Ter Wesley Chapel FL 33543, call: 813-452-4288
31709 Kelmin Ter, Wesley Chapel FL is a single family home of 3291 sqft and
is currently priced at $490,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 32885 Brooks Hawk Ln in Wesley Chapel is listed at $329,990.
This home on 31709 Kelmin Ter has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Wesley Chapel, FL.
Seven Oaks, Lakes At Northwood and New River Ranchettes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3284723 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (7 days ago).