319 27Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS T3219987
Reduced By $7,875
last change 4/22/2020
Less Photos /\
319 27Th Ave N
Home Description: 319 27Th Ave N
New David Weekley Home in charming Old Northeast! Just minutes to downtown, beautiful Coffee Pot Drive to stroll along the gorgeous waterfront! This suburban neighborhood is booming and provides the family atmosphere with the convenience of a city. As you enter this traditional style home you can see the craftsmanship in our building design and overall grand feel. Enjoy the privacy of your study by closing the French doors to jump into the daily activities or entertain family and friends in the separate formal dining room. Enjoy the open footprint of this home as you walk from the kitchen adorned with soft close stacked white cabinets, stunning marble herringbone backsplash, beautiful quartz countertops, gas cooktop, and a large island great for preparing those amazing meals. Off the kitchen is a breakfast eating space and a built-in backpack rack just off your covered lanai. Forget about those rainy Florida days when unloading your groceries in this attached 2-car garage! Need room for guest? There is a studio style retreat above the garage with a full bath, wet bar, and a beverage center. Escape upstairs to your own personal owner's retreat with features such as a frameless glass, rain shower, double vanity, and classy finishes.
- Elementary School: North Shore Elementary-PN
- Middle School: John Hopkins Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Great Room Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape,NonToxicFertilizerPesticide
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC Filter MERV 8+, No/Low VOC Flooring, No/Low VOC Paint/Finish, Non Toxic Pest Control, Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 3184
Available now at $809,990
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Natural Gas, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 6400
- Lot Dim: 50x128
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 16
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Historic District, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,166,414 (44.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $254/sqft,
which is 45.3% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
319 27Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 319 27Th Ave N
For Sale Near: 319 27Th Ave N
- Approx Payment:$3,940*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3219987) located at 319 27Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704, call: 813-452-4250
319 27Th Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3184 sqft and
is currently priced at $809,990
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 3201 Walnut St Ne in St Petersburg is listed at $799,900.
This home on 319 27Th Ave N has decreased in price by $7,875 and the last change was on 4/22/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Bayview, Brownleigh Court and Piedmont Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3219987 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (170 days ago).