320 12Th Ne Ave St Petersburg FL 33701 MLS U8129674
Less Photos /\
320 12Th Ne Ave
Home Description: 320 12Th Ne Ave
GORGEOUS pool home in historic Old Northeast w/detached guest house over a 3 car gar. The main house is a completely renovated 3 BDRM.,3 BA home with a 1/1 apartment over the newer construction garage. Could be an in-law suite, guest house or income producing. The current lease on the apt. is month to month and ends 8/31. The gorgeous kitchen has white shaker cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless appliances, and a beautiful accent wall. An eat-in counter area opens to the spacious family room with a wood burning fireplace flanked by stacked stone with bamboo flooring throughout the first floor. The second story has original heart pine floors and a spacious master bath with oversized shower and double vanities. The home has newer double paned windows, 30 yr.dimensional shingle roof 2018. The renovation included new exterior doors, dual-zoned A/C, 6" baseboards, crown molding, volume ceilings and new siding. The oversized pool is located between the home and the garage apt. The garage apt.has vaulted ceilings, wood floors, a beautiful kitchen, stainless appliances and a lovely bath. A stones throw to downtown St.Pete, playgrounds, dog parks, Vinoy Park, the Pinellas Trail, shopping, and the best restaurants, bars and entertainment in all of Florida. Old Northeast is the lifestyle of your dreams. PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB THE TENANT IN THE GARAGE APARTMENT!
- Elementary School: North Shore Elementary-PN
- Middle School: John Hopkins Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Solid Wood Cabinets,Wet Bar
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Bamboo,Ceramic Tile,Wood
- Architectural Style: Bungalow,Historical
- Exterior Features: French Doors,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Wood Frame,Wood Siding
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: False
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Alley Access,Garage Faces Rear,Golf Cart Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Public
- Lot Sqft: 4992.00
- Lot Dim: 40x127
- Lot Acres: 0.1100
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 4
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Historic District,Near Public Transit
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,399,725 (62.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $402/sqft,
which is 2.1% less than similar homes
in the 33701 zip code.
320 12Th Ne Ave St Petersburg FL 33701
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 320 12Th Ne Ave
- Approx Payment:$4,183*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY.
320 12Th Ne Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2140 sqft and
is currently priced at $859,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 501 11Th S Ave in St Petersburg is listed at $589,000.
This home on 320 12Th Ne Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Easleys, Bay Front Tower and The Sage are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8129674 has been posted on this site since 7/22/2021 (8 days ago).