320 173Rd E Ave North Redington Beach FL 33708 MLS U8125501
Less Photos /\
320 173Rd E Ave
North Redington Beach,
Home Description: 320 173Rd E Ave
Lose yourself in Luxury with this Coastal Waterfront Masterpiece. This North Redington Beach Beauty is an Icon of Luxury from the minute you walk through the Deluxe Double Doors with keyless entry. You can see over 2000 square feet of open living but know you have a total of 2645 sq ft. Vaulted Ceilings with Beams and Wide planked wood flooring are reminiscent of a Classic and Stylish Beach Home. A beautiful Coastal Chandelier greets you upon stepping into the home and delivers you into a vibe of fresh, young, and distinctive Coastal abundance. A glistening wide-open water view takes you into the Family room and a Classic white kitchen. Marble backsplash and Marble countertops with a full walk-in pantry and eat in kitchen makes this Kitchen a Chef’s Dream. No expense spared as all cabinets are soft close in the Kitchen and all Master Bath along with high end finishes of Travertine and Granite. With Three Bedrooms and three full baths this home hosts a split plan that could serve as two Master bedrooms. One off the kitchen and the back of the house with water views, a deluxe walk-in closet and a luxurious and tranquil Master Bath with double sinks. Extra-large windows showcase the extraordinary view with electric blinds. The other Master bedroom is snuggled in the opposite side of the home through double Wood French doors. A third bedroom has two windows and is light and bright. Inside Laundry behind a gorgeous barn door with an area for an office with inlaid tile and shelves that go to the ceiling! Two hot water heaters (one new in 2020) so you will never run out of hot water. Upgraded Electrical in 2019, Hurricane Garage Door with Fabric Hurricane shutters for the windows. Brand New Seawall (2020) with reinforced seawall cap for added protection against the elements and constructed to accommodate the pool of your choice. AC unit new in 2015, air handler in 2016 and the Split System in 2020. New front porch, exterior siding, and insulation are some of the renovations completed in the last year. There is even an outside Pool Half Bath, so you do not need to go through the home. New 10lb Boat lift with motors will make parking your boat in your back yard a dream come true. Experience the Best of Florida on this Wide and Open Bay teaming with Dolphins, Birds, Fish and Sea Life.
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full,Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: BOCA CIEGA
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 65
- Water Extras: Assigned Boat Slip,Dock - Open,Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Fishing Pier,Lift,Sailboat Water,Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Beach - Public,Gulf/Ocean to Bay,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Travertine,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary,Florida,Key West
- Exterior Features: Fence,Outdoor Shower,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Vinyl Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2645
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Oversized,Parking Pad
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Mini-Split Unit(s)
- Heating: Central,Electric,Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6303.00
- Lot Dim: 65x97
- Lot Acres: 0.1400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 36
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Cleared,Flood Insurance Required,In County,Near Public Transit,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 5
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom North Redington Beach home in this zip code is
$845,999 (37.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $673/sqft,
which is 32.5% less than similar homes
in the 33708 zip code.
320 173Rd E Ave North Redington Beach FL 33708
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 320 173Rd E Ave
For Sale Near: 320 173Rd E Ave
- Approx Payment:$6,567*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LUXURY & BEACH REALTY INC.
320 173Rd E Ave, North Redington Beach FL is a single family home of 2005 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,350,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 14133 Gulf Blvd in North Redington Beach is listed at $859,000.
This home on 320 173Rd E Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in North Redington Beach, FL.
Harbor Shores, Bay Point Estates and Sereno are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8125501 has been posted on this site since 6/3/2021 (21 days ago).