320 Parkdale Dr Venice FL 34285 MLS N6110833
Less Photos /\
320 Parkdale Dr
Home Description: 320 Parkdale Dr
This home will be sold at auction. The price in this listing has no bearing on the selling price of this house, the actual price will be determined at auction. The Auction will be held ONLINE from Thursday, July 23 ~ July 30th. This is a nice home in a GREAT location with easy walking distance to Downtown Venice and the Venice Beaches! This Venice Island Home is in the desirable Bayshore Estates neighborhood 3 Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms, large 2 Car Garage PLUS an oversized 2 car carport on a large lot, over a quarter of an acre, Formal Dining Room or Family Room and a Living room, Breakfast bar, Stainless Steel kitchen. It has a Jacuzzi and room for a swimming pool / spa (Complete Pool's quote is available upon request). 2 Driveways, a side to back driveway and a front yard drive around half moon driveway. Both City water AND a well for irrigation and a utility shed. This is one of the best areas to live and invest in as it is near the beach and the public boat launch. Just a few minutes to walk to downtown Main Street yet secluded and just down the street from Prentiss French Park. NEW shingle roof, Wood floors throughout, Granite Countertops, Energy efficient tankless hot water heater, Newer AC/Heat (HVAC), Fenced in Backyard. Exotic fruit trees including, Star Fruit, Florida Peach, Key Limes, Thai Mangos and Lemon Grass. Two attic accesses to both attics with an above garage attic with pull-down stairs for extra storage.
- Elementary School: Venice Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Heated
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Tub With Shower
- Additional Rooms: Attic
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2289
Available now at $420,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat, Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Propane
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 12420
- Lot Acres: 0.29
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 11
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$692,264 (64.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $290/sqft,
which is 4.1% less than similar homes
in the 34285 zip code.
320 Parkdale Dr Venice FL 34285
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 320 Parkdale Dr
For Sale Near: 320 Parkdale Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,043*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Neal Van De Ree & Associates.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6110833) located at 320 Parkdale Dr Venice FL 34285, call: 813-527-9259
320 Parkdale Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 1450 sqft and
is currently priced at $420,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1960.
A comparable home for sale at 316 Alba St E in Venice is listed at $365,000.
This home on 320 Parkdale Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Venice Gardens, Venice East and Venice Gulf View are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6110833 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (6 days ago).