3203 Heatherbrook Way Tampa FL 33618 MLS U8126507
Less Photos /\
3203 Heatherbrook Way
Home Description: 3203 Heatherbrook Way
WOW!! A stunningly updated, spacious home in a beautiful park-like setting can now be yours! This striking contemporary ranch home in desirable Hunters Lake neighborhood is a one-of-a-kind opportunity! The cul-de-sac location and maturely landscaped homesite are calling you home! Step into the generous 14x6 ceramic tiled foyer to begin your tour of this exquisite home. Note your private home office/den with updated laminate flooring and double doors. The hallway has a convenient coat closet and linen closet for extra storage. The generously sized master bedroom has a ceiling fan, laminate flooring and tons of natural light. The en-suite master bath was updated in 2019 with many customized features. The upgraded double vanity has wonderful granite counters and a tall built-in cabinet for extra storage. A porcelain tile floor complements the ceramic in the walk-in shower. A seperate commode room offers privacy and convenience. The 7x5 walk-in closet completes this stunning bath that you will be happy to start and end your day in! The formal living room has newly installed laminate flooring and extra light from french doors to the lanai. The formal dining room is large enough to seat your family and friends at get-togethers and has french doors to the lanai as well. There is a lot to say about the total remodel of the kitchen! No expense was spared with Italian tile flooring and decorative backsplash tile. The wood cabinets feature crown molding, a lazy susan, a pantry cabinet with pull-out shelves and a built-in microwave. The custom prep island is immense at 4'x7', seats 5, and is one solid piece of granite. Pot and pan drawers add to the convenience of this prep space. The kitchen window has a granite pass-thru to the lanai over a deep stainless steel sink with Price Pfister faucet. As an extra bonus, the energy efficient windows and several of the doors were newly installed in 2021! The stainless smooth top stove, dishwasher and microwave add to the modernized kitchen. The cook of the home will enjoy the brightness of the workspace provided by recessed lighting and stunning pendant lights. The family room adjacent to the kitchen continues the theme of elegant lighting with a matching ceiling fan. The ceramic tile floor and oversized sliding door to the lanai enrich the entertainment flow. However, the most charming feature of the room is the cozy brick, wood-burning fireplace with bookcases built-in on both sides. This is the perfect room to take the chill out of the day and warm up the ambiance when you entertain. Your family and friends will be impressed with the recently remodeled guest bath. The flawless upgraded tile work accents the room and is a perfect backdrop to the upgraded, extra-large soaking tub. A modern cabinet with a granite counter, beautiful sink, Delta faucet, and new lighting complete this space. Bedroom 3 has laminate flooring, a ceiling fan and a large closet. Bedroom 2 has the same features with the added bonus of a walk-in closet! The convenient indoor laundry room is accessible to the garage. It features a utility sink and cabinets over the washer-dryer space for storing cleaning supplies. This home is perfect for everyday living as well as entertaining family and friends! The backyard oasis adds to the versatility of this property! The lanai provides approximately 600' of lighted relaxation around the inground pool. What's not to love?! Schedule your showing today, this one will be gone fast!
- Elementary School: Lake Magdalene-HB
- Middle School: Adams-HB
- High School: Chamberlain-HB
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Deck,Gunite,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Tile
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters,Island,Other Specify In Remarks,Pantry
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving,Ceiling Fan(s),Other Specify In Remarks
- Bathroom 2 Features: Granite Counters,Other Specify In Remarks,Tub With Shower
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,En Suite Bathroom,Granite Counters,Other Specify In Remarks,Shower No Tub,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Living Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Dining Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Laundry Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary,Ranch
- Exterior Features: French Doors,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Brick,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||22x12||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 2||8x4||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bathroom||14x12||First||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric,Exhaust Fan
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9240.00
- Lot Dim: 77x120
- Lot Acres: 0.2100
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 32
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac,Level,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Verify pet restrictions with uploaded Deed Restrictions and County..
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$704,505 (56.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $199/sqft,
which is 29.6% less than similar homes
in the 33618 zip code.
3203 Heatherbrook Way Tampa FL 33618
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3203 Heatherbrook Way
For Sale Near: 3203 Heatherbrook Way
- Approx Payment:$2,189*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY.
3203 Heatherbrook Way, Tampa FL is a single family home of 2265 sqft and
is currently priced at $450,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4518 Hudson Ln in Tampa is listed at $519,900.
This home on 3203 Heatherbrook Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Carrollwood Village, Monaco Gardens and Lake Magdalene Armes Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8126507 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (9 days ago).