3218 N Rome Ave Tampa FL 33607 MLS T3243959
Less Photos /\
3218 N Rome Ave
Home Description: 3218 N Rome Ave
Experience this rare hidden riverfront treasure nestled in the heart of the old historic Bowman Heights neighborhood! Enjoy unobstructed panoramic views of the Hillsborough River! Sit on your front porch sipping coffee or a cocktail while viewing the magnificient play of dolphins and manatees frolicking in the water! Relax while you watch boaters, canoers and paddle boarders gliding by your riverfront home! Wake up to the sound of the University of Tampa crew team rowing by. This partially updated 4 bedroom home is situated on a spacious front and backyard (perfect for a pool) with a picturesque mature oak tree in the front! Arrive at your home from a private drive in the back and upon entry inside marvel at the many unique and delightful architectural features from the original beautiful hardwood and brick floors to the ponderosa wood walls and beams on the ceiling in the family room. The staircase which is situated in the foyer with vaulted ceilings is absolutely breathtaking to the naked eye! In the winter, experience the joy of snuggling up by the fire and making s’mores in your fireplace! This home is just north of the historic Columbus Swing bridge and is located just minutes from the sought after Trinity Charter School and Roland Park Magnet School and up and coming Riverwalk Community which includes the riverfront restaurant Ulele! Also just minutes away from downtown, the Channelside District, Harbour Island, Hyde Park, International Mall and the airport.
- Elementary School: Tampa Bay Boluevard-HB
- Middle School: Madison-HB
- High School: Jefferson
- Water View: River
- Water Name: HILLSBOROUGH RIVER
- Water Frontage: River
- Water Feet: 60
- Water Extras: Riprap, Skiing Allowed
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Tub With Shower
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Colonial, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace, Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 3034
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 7200
- Lot Dim: 60x120
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 98
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$428,657 (29.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $286/sqft,
which is 32.5% less than similar homes
in the 33607 zip code.
3218 N Rome Ave Tampa FL 33607
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3218 N Rome Ave
For Sale Near: 3218 N Rome Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,967*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of People'S Choice Realty Svc Llc.
3218 N Rome Ave, Tampa FL is a single family home of 2132 sqft and
is currently priced at $610,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1966.
A comparable home for sale at 2904 W Leroy St in Tampa is listed at $399,900.
This home on 3218 N Rome Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Belvedere Park, Princess Park and Mac Farlane Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3243959 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (13 days ago).