3243 Pine Valley Dr Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4480945
Less Photos /\
3243 Pine Valley Dr
Home Description: 3243 Pine Valley Dr
RARE OPPORTUNITY to acquire an exquisite unique mid-century Spanish Mission home! The lawn is carpeted with deep, lush Seville grass, and sets the tone for the luxurious quality of this unique property. A graceful black olive beckons you to walk the lantern-lit path to the back yard. Exquisite garden plantings delight the eye, and further behind, the 3rd Fairway of The Palms Golf Club. Indoor and outdoor light fixtures and chandeliers were uniquely made at a local forge with custom "bubble" glass panels. The doors have been hand-finished in deep rich stain, and are graced with crystal handles and knobs. Hardwood oak floors, hand finished, embrace each step you take through the romantic journey of a life of quality and thoughtfulness. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and its own unique aspect. The two secondary bedrooms each embrace the Spanish Mission history, with Saltillo tile floors and rich finishes, redolent of another era. Private, indulgent, evocative. Revel in an outdoor shower in the private courtyard off the master suite, reached from the outside by a wonderfully rustic Pecky Cypress door. The house features also extensive outlets for power and cable so the modern and plugged in can create the space as they want. The main living area offers flexible living arrangements, tremendous flow and light. The kitchen allows for easy meal preparation with quality stainless appliances, built-in convection microwave / oven and cooktop. Pluck a bottle of wine from the wine refrigerator and wander out to the expansive lanai. The Hollywood size, salt pool is framed by a new "Clear-Vu screen", allowing for exceptional, captivating views. Lounge ... Live ...
- Elementary School: Wilkinson Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Free Standing, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Other, Porcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Bedroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters, Island
- Master Bedroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Membrane, Tile
- Building Sqft: 3718
Available now at $598,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 15000
- Lot Acres: 0.34
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 8
- HOA Fees: $50 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $4
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, On Golf Course, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Per county
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$722,923 (20.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $290/sqft,
which is 16.9% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
3243 Pine Valley Dr Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3243 Pine Valley Dr
For Sale Near: 3243 Pine Valley Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,909*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4480945) located at 3243 Pine Valley Dr Sarasota FL 34239, call: 813-527-9259
3243 Pine Valley Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2060 sqft and
is currently priced at $598,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1964.
A comparable home for sale at 3415 Webber St in Sarasota is listed at $329,500.
This home on 3243 Pine Valley Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Loma Linda Park, South Gate and Village Green Club Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4480945 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (14 days ago).