3266 Charles Macdonald Dr Sarasota FL 34240 MLS A4499707
Less Photos /\
3266 Charles Macdonald Dr
Home Description: 3266 Charles Macdonald Dr
Laurel Oak Estates, on the golf course. Located on signature Rees Jones eighth hole and close to tennis, pickleball and Junior Olympic pool. Custom Pruett Home offers upgrades of detailed ceilings, wood cabinetry and granite countertops. Enter the foyer entry with impressive open views of the expansive pool/spa and large lanai. Formal living room with gas fireplace and built-in shelving. The gourmet kitchen has Brookhaven wood 42-inch-high cabinetry, KitchenAid double oven and butler's pantry that can be utilized as a dry bar. Master suite with two closets and tasteful bath featuring walk-in shower and separate garden tub. Split plan with two guest suites and adjoining bath. Bonus room has built-ins and can be used as an office and adjacent pool bath. Large laundry center with refrigerator, freezer and storage. Upstairs bonus room has full bath and closet, which could be a fifth bedroom and outside balcony overlooking golf course. Outdoor living at its best with large saltwater pool, spa and fountain features. Full-size three-car garage with storage closet and overhead racks. Rare opportunity to live in this desirable neighborhood. Golf, tennis and social memberships available but not mandatory to Laurel Oak Country Club with reciprocal to Bird Key Yacht Club. Live the lifestyle!
- Address: 3266 Charles Macdonald Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34240
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Gated, Security, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Tatum Ridge Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Built-Up, Tile
- Building Sqft: 5226
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 19653
- Lot Acres: 0.45
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 12
- HOA Fees: $885 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $295
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Irregular Lot, On Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager, Other, Private Road, Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Must be on leash or invisible fencing
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$650,456 (45.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $315/sqft,
which is 27.5% less than similar homes
in the 34240 zip code.
3266 Charles Macdonald Dr Sarasota FL 34240
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3266 Charles Macdonald Dr
For Sale Near: 3266 Charles Macdonald Dr
- Approx Payment:$5,838*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
3266 Charles Macdonald Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3814 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,200,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2984 Seasons Blvd in Sarasota is listed at $650,000.
This home on 3266 Charles Macdonald Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Lakewood Ranch Country Club, Lakehouse Cove At Waterside and Oak Ford Golf Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499707 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (11 days ago).