3273 Landmark Dr Clearwater FL 33761 MLS T3190019
Reduced By $20,000
last change 9/8/2019
Less Photos /\
3273 Landmark Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 3273 Landmark Dr
A stunning gated, resort-style estate in the heart of Countryside (East Clearwater) on over an acre featuring tropical gardens, a bubbling creek, and no HOA. This beautiful renaissance revival style home is loaded with traditional crown molding and detailed trim work so uncommon in Florida. High ceilings, 8' wood panel doors, large spacious rooms and tasteful appointments throughout make this the perfect home for a large family or multi-generational housing. Truly a showplace for entertaining, the current owner has hosted dignitaries from around the world, a simple task with the way the space is divided and so much available space for parking and a pull through double gated driveway. This home has modern appointments and solid details (such as a saltwater pool, gas whole-home automatic generator and large thermal pane Pella windows throughout). You must see it to appreciate all this home has to offer. 5 Bedrooms plus a study (4 have en Suite Baths) and the master suite is grand. Three wood burning fireplaces, a large white-cabinet island-kitchen with granite and GE stainless appliances. Bright open spaces abound. Centrally located to all the Tampa/Clearwater/St. Pete area has to offer. Come see this home and fall in love.
- Elementary School: Curlew Creek Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Safety Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Countryside High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water Frontage: Creek
- Water Feet: 274
- Water Extras: Bridges - Fixed
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Other, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Florida Room Features: Granit Counters, Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Desk Built-In, Granit Counters, Island, Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Colonial, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 7087
Available now at $1,081,100
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 54864
- Lot Acres: 1.26
- Total Acre: One + to Two Acres
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Annual CDD FEE: $0
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Only restrictions are per City of Clearwater Codes and Zoning.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$873,667 (19.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $206/sqft,
which is 16.2% less than similar homes
in the 33761 zip code.
3273 Landmark Dr Clearwater FL 33761
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3273 Landmark Dr
- Approx Payment:$5,259*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Eisner, Feldman, & Grant, Inc..
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3190019) located at 3273 Landmark Dr Clearwater FL 33761, call: 813-452-4250
3273 Landmark Dr, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 5259 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,081,100
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1989.
A comparable home for sale at 2936 Eagle Estates Cir N in Clearwater is listed at $774,900.
This home on 3273 Landmark Dr has decreased in price by $20,000 and the last change was on 9/8/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Eagle Estates, Velventos and Clubhouse Estates Of Countryside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3190019 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2019 (173 days ago).