328 E Madeira Ave Madeira Beach FL 33708 MLS U8066463
Reduced By $100,001
last change 12/4/2019
Less Photos /\
328 E Madeira Ave
Home Description: 328 E Madeira Ave
The living is easy in this impressive, proportioned contemporary residence with dazzling open water views of Boca Ciega Bay from almost every room in the house. Located within a quick stroll to the sand and surf of Madeira Beach & perfect for a primary home or a second home retreat. Perfectly located to enjoy the proximity to beaches, cafes, restaurants, shopping & 2 international airports. Enjoy the landscaped yard with lagoon pool & hot tub, fish of the dock or take a quick boat ride to the Gulf of Mexico. The impressive kitchen has beautiful, sparkling granite counter tops, marble floors & hard wood cabinets with crystal knobs. The dramatic stairway leads to the 3 bedrooms upstairs. The divine master suite offers ensuite with walk in closet. It is spacious and flows effortlessly from the bedroom to the private covered 15 ft balcony from which you can admire the water views. Bedroom 2 also has direct access to a 2nd private 15-foot waterfront, covered balcony. Every detail of this home was carefully selected and quality crafted. This home provides all the elements for relaxing, comfortable and easy-care living.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: BOCA CEIGA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 57
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Composite, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/o Electric, Dock w/Water Supply
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Public, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Marble, Travertine
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Family Room
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2300
Available now at $999,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Other
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- Lot Sqft: 4788
- Lot Dim: 57x84
- Lot Acres: 0.09
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 28
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: None
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Madeira Beach home in this zip code is
$692,582 (30.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $545/sqft,
which is 32.6% less than similar homes
in the 33708 zip code.
328 E Madeira Ave Madeira Beach FL 33708
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 328 E Madeira Ave
For Sale Near: 328 E Madeira Ave
- Approx Payment:$4,865*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Jim White & Assoc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8066463) located at 328 E Madeira Ave Madeira Beach FL 33708, call: 813-452-4250
328 E Madeira Ave, Madeira Beach FL is a single family home of 1836 sqft and
is currently priced at $999,999
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1950.
A comparable home for sale at 404 Normandy Rd in Madeira Beach is listed at $630,000.
This home on 328 E Madeira Ave has decreased in price by $100,001 and the last change was on 12/4/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Madeira Beach, FL.
Crystal Island, Bay Point Estates and Redington Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8066463 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2019 (134 days ago).