33 Bishops Court Rd # 118 Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4499717
Less Photos /\
33 Bishops Court Rd # 118
Home Description: 33 Bishops Court Rd # 118
This exquisite townhome is located in one of the most well-regarded country clubs on the Gulf coast, The Oaks. Tuscan style features adorn this spacious 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home. Enter into your open foyer and you are greeted with Venetian plastered walls and archways throughout. Previously remodeled, the kitchen features plenty of space for cooking and entertaining. Endless cabinetry and drawers, sleek granite countertops, and top of the line appliances including Bosch and Sub-Zero. Enjoy your coffee in the sitting area of the kitchen or repurpose for an eat-in style breakfast nook. Two other areas for more formal dining located right off the kitchen. Your living area is filled with natural light from 3 sets of sliding doors leading out to your open-air terrace. Hang out or entertain on your sprawling brick terrace overlooking the peaceful lake. Sounds of the fountain and nature surrounding will make you feel like you are constantly on a relaxing getaway. Half bathroom is conveniently located downstairs next to the laundry room. Upstairs are two oversized bedrooms, each with en-suite baths. You can see gorgeous views of the lake from the back bedroom. This townhome comes with an exterior storage closet and assigned carport. Take a quick walk to the Bishops Court Preserve pool or head over to the club for pristine golf courses and an endless amount of luxury amenities. The Oaks membership is required and offers 2 world class championship 18-hole golf courses, 12 lighted Har-Tru tennis courts, pickleball, resort swimming, croquet, bocce ball, a state-of-the-art Wellness center, casual and gourmet dining and social activities throughout the year. Having all of these amenities and the culture of Sarasota at your fingertips, Bishopscourt is here to provide you the lifestyle you've been dreaming of! Come make this your new home, seasonal/weekend retreat, or a new investment...the country club is waiting for you!
- Address: 33 Bishops Court Rd # 118
- Unit Num: 118
- Levels: Two
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2052
Available now at $299,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Covered, Guest, Reserved
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 0
- HOA Fees: $715 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $238
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: In County, Street Paved, Street Private, Unincorporated
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $1,985 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $662
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: BISHOPSCOURT TOWNHOME ONE
- Pets Allowed: Size Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: 2 small pets
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Osprey condo in this zip code is
$397,570 (33.0% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $158/sqft,
which is 41.5% less than similar condos
in the 34229 zip code.
33 Bishops Court Rd # 118 Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 33 Bishops Court Rd # 118
- Approx Payment:$1,515*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4499717) located at 33 Bishops Court Rd # 118 Osprey FL 34229, call: 813-527-9259
33 Bishops Court Rd # 118, Osprey FL is a condo of 1890 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 703 Pine Run Dr in Osprey is listed at $173,900.
This condo on 33 Bishops Court Rd # 118 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
Bay Street Village, Pine Run and Bay Acres are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499717 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (6 days ago).