3303 San Gabriel St Clearwater FL 33759 MLS T3250822
Less Photos /\
3303 San Gabriel St
Home Description: 3303 San Gabriel St
Resort style pool home in Clearwater/Safety Harbor area. This (3) three bedroom, (2) two bath pool home in award-winning Del Oro Groves community has been delightfully updated and is now ready for a new family. Brand new Kitchen boasts granite counter tops, solid wood cabinets (with soft closing drawers), stainless steel appliances, new vinyl fence, hot water tank and hurricane rated windows and sliding glass doors. The bathrooms have been updated with new tile and fixtures. Wait til you see the updated pool with sconces that overflow into the pool. The home features a large screened patio/lanai that overlooks the pool area and backyard. The current owner has built a separate fire pit area as well. New storage shed for lawn equipment or beach and pool floats. The AC unit in the garage is included in the sale!!! This home is perfect for relaxing or entertaining on the weekends! Just to the east is Cooper's Bayou Park, with a fitness course and to the west is Del Oro Park with tennis and basketball courts. Biking and walking trail just minutes away, to the south is Ream Wilson East West Recreation Trail, which connects Safety Harbor on the north to Brighthouse Field, spring training home of the Philadelphia Phillies. Minutes from downtown Safety Harbor too!
- Elementary School: Safety Harbor Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Safety Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Countryside High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lap Pool, Lighting
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Exterior Features: Dog Run, Fenced, Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2750
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11095
- Lot Dim: 79x137
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 82
- HOA Fees: $25 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $2
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$414,622 (3.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $232/sqft,
which is 3.5% less than similar homes
in the 33759 zip code.
3303 San Gabriel St Clearwater FL 33759
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3303 San Gabriel St
For Sale Near: 3303 San Gabriel St
- Approx Payment:$1,945*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
3303 San Gabriel St, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1720 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1973.
A comparable home for sale at 2800 State Road 590 in Clearwater is listed at $249,000.
This home on 3303 San Gabriel St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Carlton Terrace, Del Oro Estates and Northwood Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3250822 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (12 days ago).