3308 61St Ter E Ellenton FL 34222 MLS A4571687
Less Photos /\
3308 61St Ter E
Home Description: 3308 61St Ter E
Welcome home to Oakley Place, a quiet neighborhood in the heart of Ellenton. This home has been beautifully updated and is move-in ready with a NEWER ROOF (2 years old), a NEWER AC (only 3 years old) and has been recently painted inside and out. This home features an open floorplan with high gorgeous ceilings, large living spaces, and a beautiful kitchen that opens to a spacious family room. The owner's suite has been beautifully updated with elegant lighting and features a large walk-in closet. The attached owner's bathroom features dual sinks, a garden tub and a walk-in shower. From the front door you can see to the family room with new engineered wood floors and sliding glass doors that lead to an oversized pavered lanai with a dazzling gas fire bowl and a built-in outdoor kitchen with a gas grill. The patio has gorgeous views of the pond and conservation area, perfect for outdoor entertaining and relaxation! The home features wired surround sound, a security system, sprinkler system, and has a whole house water filtration system. This home is located just 14 miles from Anna Marie Island, 45 minutes to Tampa airport, and less then 30 minutes to St. Pete. There are several restaurants, golf courses and shopping within a very short distance including the Ellenton Outlets and the world-renowned UTC Mall and sports complex. Whether you’ve been looking for a home away from home or a place to raise your family, you’ll find it here!
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 65
- Water Access: Lake,Pond
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Dry Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Water Filtration System
- Fireplace Desc: Electric,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Courtyard,Irrigation System,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Private Mailbox,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2871
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Off Street
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Public,Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 7148.00
- Lot Dim: 65x110
- Lot Acres: 0.1600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 2
- HOA Fees: $750 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $63
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Landscaped,Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Contact HOA regarding pet restrictions
- : 941-497-6060
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Ellenton home in this zip code is
$542,408 (20.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $210/sqft,
which is 1.9% less than similar homes
in the 34222 zip code.
3308 61St Ter E Ellenton FL 34222
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3308 61St Ter E
For Sale Near: 3308 61St Ter E
- Approx Payment:$2,189*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of EXIT KING REALTY.
3308 61St Ter E, Ellenton FL is a single family home of 2142 sqft and
is currently priced at $449,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6614 49Th E Ct in Ellenton is listed at $547,499.
This home on 3308 61St Ter E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Ellenton, FL.
Covered Bridge Estates, Bougainvillea Place and Oakleaf Hammock are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4571687 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (8 days ago).