3310 W Dewey St Tampa FL 33607 MLS T3290866
Less Photos /\
3310 W Dewey St
Home Description: 3310 W Dewey St
Impeccable beauty in the center of Tampa. This West Tampa 3BR/2BA block home greets you with a large landscaped and sprinklered front yard. The 2-car attached garage receives and secures your vehicles from the elements. Inside, the great open floor plan flows thru the home with ceramic tile, laminate and upgraded carpeting. The formal dining room, joins to the right as you walk in, connects you to the delicious Corian counter top kitchen with a 4 stool breakfast bar overlooking the spacious living room with French doors that showcase the beautiful covered and screened rear patio/backyard retreat. Walk through to the very desirable split bedroom floor plan where you find the second and third bedrooms and bathroom and then walk to the ample master bedroom with walk-in closet and sliders that also lead to the rear covered porch and patio. The master bath has all the updated features including a recent upgrade to the walk-in separate shower. New toilets. The inside laundry and storage room is an added convenience. The back yard has some grass and mostly brick pavers, an eye-catching water feature, and a Pergola with Spa Hookup for entertain family/friends surrounded by a fenced back yard for privacy. Medium Plastic shed conveys. Roof and A/C is around 2.5 yrs old. Seamless gutters around the whole home. Home is setup for connecting to External generator. New alarm system. There is just too much to mention. Come see this home for yourself. Don’t miss out on this incredible neighborhood and get in while its very affordable. Location is prime as you will be blocks from the Raymond James Stadium, Yankee Stadium, Al Lopez Park, Westshore Mall, International Mall, near Dale Mabry Hwy and I-275, MacFarlane Park, St. Joseph's & Women's Hospital, South Tampa area, International Airport (TIA), Kennedy Blvd., Downtown, Waters District, Hyde Park area, Bayshore Beautiful area. Water feature does not operate and not warrantied. Please adhere to CDC Covid-19 guidelines for showings.
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Patio, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2084
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5150
- Lot Dim: 50x103
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 5
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$339,253 (2.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $214/sqft,
which is 5.4% less than similar homes
in the 33607 zip code.
3310 W Dewey St Tampa FL 33607
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3310 W Dewey St
For Sale Near: 3310 W Dewey St
- Approx Payment:$1,605*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
3310 W Dewey St, Tampa FL is a single family home of 1545 sqft and
is currently priced at $330,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 4108 W Nassau St in Tampa is listed at $293,000.
This home on 3310 W Dewey St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Belvedere Park, Sailport Resort and Princess Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3290866 has been posted on this site since 2/20/2021 (15 days ago).