3324 7Th Street Cir W Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4463692
Less Photos /\
3324 7Th Street Cir W
Home Description: 3324 7Th Street Cir W
This gorgeous 4BR/5BA Mediterranean riverfront estate offers 3,807 sf of the finest in Florida living. With sweeping 360 degree views of the Manatee River, this Hooker Point property is one of Palmettos's best kept secrets. Custom wood French doors welcome you to the open floor plan with incredible water views from nearly every room, crown molding, Pella windows, newer roof & 4 zone A/C. The first floor has a gracious Great room w/fp, a cook's dream kitchen featuring 5 star Viking appliances, SubZero refrigerator, wet bar, granite counters & breakfast bar. The adjacent dining rm./solarium is absolutely stunning w/bay windows that bring the outside in! The master bedrm. leads to a state of the art bath with separate spa & shower, huge custom closets & 2nd master/office/guest rm.w/nearby full bath. A graceful staircase curves to the 2nd floor gallery bonus/family/media rm & 2 more bedrms w/ensuite baths. The shared balcony overlooks the river, fiber optic saltwater pool & spa, deep water dock with 20K/16K lifts, dbl jet ski lift, under H20 lighting & sailboat berth. From this home, you can view sunrises over the downtown Bradenton bridges, see Dolphins frolic or Manatees meander near your private dock, watch boats of every description pass by & enjoy glorious sunsets from your summer kitchen or spacious outdoor patio complete with gas fire pit. Bring yachts & sailboats!
- Elementary School: Palmetto Elementary
- High School: Palmetto High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Fiber Optic Lighting, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, River
- Water Name: MANATEE RIVER
- Water Frontage: River
- Water Feet: 135
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Davits, Dock - Composite, Dock - Open, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock w/Electric, Fishing Pier, Lift, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway, River
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Gas, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Carpet
- Bathroom 5 Features: Granit Counters, Shower No Tub
- Bathroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Granit Counters, Tub With Shower, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bathroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Granit Counters, Tub With Shower, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry, Desk Built-In, Dual Sinks, Granit Counters, Island, Wet Bar
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Membrane, Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 5893
Available now at $1,800,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Open, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Propane, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 15333
- Lot Acres: 0.35
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 6
- HOA Fees: $150 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $50
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$417,290 (76.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $473/sqft,
which is 64.9% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
3324 7Th Street Cir W Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3324 7Th Street Cir W
For Sale Near: 3324 7Th Street Cir W
- Approx Payment:$8,756*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4463692) located at 3324 7Th Street Cir W Palmetto FL 34221, call: 813-452-4165
3324 7Th Street Cir W, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 3807 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,800,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable home for sale at 10507 31St Ave E in Palmetto is listed at $559,000.
This home on 3324 7Th Street Cir W has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Island At Riviera Dunes, Peninsula At Riviera Dunes and Snead Island Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463692 has been posted on this site since 3/26/2020 (6 days ago).