3332 Pattie Pl Palm Harbor FL 34685 MLS O6112942
Less Photos /\
3332 Pattie Pl
Home Description: 3332 Pattie Pl
Are you looking for Curb Appeal? How about a Beautiful Oversized Lot? Located in the sought after Neighborhood of Tarpon Woods in Palm Harbor, this 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Saltwater Pool Home is waiting for you to call it Home. Upon Entry to this Beautiful Home, you will peer through the Sliding Glass Doors of the Living Room and be mesmerized with the Outside Oasis Featuring a Screened 31' x14' Saltwater Pool ranging from 3' to 7' deep. Flanking the Foyer is a nice sized Dining Room offering Natural Light through its large window. Adjacent to the Living Room is the Spacious Owners Bedroom with Sliding Doors leading to the Lanai/Pool Area. This is a great opportunity to have a late night swim and sip on a beverage without disturbing the rest of the household. The Owners En-Suite offers a Large Walk-In Closet, Linen Closet, Comfort Height Vanity with Double Sinks, Water Closet, Jetted Tub and a Separate Shower with a Seat. A Skylight and a Window adds plenty of Natural Light. Next to the Owners En-Suite is Bedroom 4 with a nice size Closet. Bedroom 4 is currently being utilized as an Office. A Half Bath is just outside of Bedroom 4, making it very convenient for a work from home situation or a Mini Guest Suite. As you meander to the other side of the home, you will encounter the Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Solid Wood Raised Panel Cabinetry, Eating Area with a View to the Lanai and Pool, the Family Room with a Wood Burning Stone Fireplace, Skylight, Sliding Glass Doors to the Lanai. This is a Great Entertaining Space with the Kitchen and Family Room adjacent to each other. Just down the Hallway from the Family Room are Bedrooms 2 and 3 separated by Bathroom 2 with an Updated Walk-In Shower. Across from Bathroom 2 is a conveniently placed Door providing access to the Pool Deck. The Inside Laundry Room is spacious and offers the convenance of a Utility Sink, as well as access to the Garage. There is also a Service Door in the Garage to the Side Yard. The Rear Yard is FENCED with plenty of room for the Furry Family Members to roam and enough room for a Garden too. If you're looking for Space, Architecture, Convenience to Shopping, Restaurants, Beaches, Worship, Medical, etc..., then this is a great location for you. Roof was Replaced in 5/2020, A/C is 10 years old, Hot Water Heater was Replaced in 1/2018, Pool Pump was Replaced and Salt Water Pool Conversion was done in 2021, New Garage Door Opener was replaced in 2023.
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground,Lighting,Pool Sweep,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Masonry,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 3 Features: Single Vanity
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub,Single Vanity
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool,Built-In Shower Bench,Dual Sinks,En Suite Bathroom,Linen Closet in Bath,Tall Countertops,Tub with Separate Shower Stall,Water Closet/Priv Toilet,Window/Skylight in Bath
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Closet Pantry
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Wet Bar
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate,Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Outdoor Grill,Private Mailbox,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Cedar,Stucco
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3857
Available now at $650,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Bathroom 3||7x5||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 2||5x10||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bathroom||10x19||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric,Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 16622.00
- Lot Dim: 233x175x119
- Lot Acres: 0.3800
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 149
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Landscaped,Level,Oversized Lot,Paved,Sidewalk,Unincorporated
- Building Num Floors: 1
- : 407-352-5800
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$904,525 (39.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $242/sqft,
which is 29.7% less than similar homes
in the 34685 zip code.
Potential Great Value
3332 Pattie Pl Palm Harbor FL 34685
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3332 Pattie Pl
For Sale Near: 3332 Pattie Pl
- Approx Payment:$3,162*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX PROPERTIES SW.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# O6112942) located at 3332 Pattie Pl Palm Harbor FL 34685, call: 813-452-4250
3332 Pattie Pl, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 2683 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4613 Bardsdale Dr in Palm Harbor is listed at $795,000.
This home on 3332 Pattie Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Boot Ranch Eagle Watch, Balintore and Briarwick are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS O6112942 has been posted on this site since 5/24/2023 (16 days ago).