3336 10Th W Ln Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4507133
Less Photos /\
3336 10Th W Ln
Home Description: 3336 10Th W Ln
Riverbay, a waterfront townhome community on the shoreline of Tera Ceia Bay. This is an end unit with loads of extra light and brightness, built-in 2007, with 4 large bedrooms 3.5 baths, (the owners suite has garden tub, walk-in shower, and double sinks) There is 2604 sq. ft of living space that includes a separate Mother-in-law suite, private elevator that stops on ALL floors, inside utilities, 2 car garage, Multi-level decks, pond view. Community features NO CDD and a low $275 per month HOA fee which includes: (Heated community pool, ground and building maintenance, pest control, water/sewer, trash pick up, outside storage area, a mangrove boardwalk, fishing pier, kayak launch, and boat slips are for purchase if available) The home has a new A/C system in July of 2021 with warranty. Crown Molding on the main level with Livingroom, dining area, kitchen as well as an eat-in kitchen area. The lower level has a huge mother-in-law suite or if you choose a family room or office or theater room with access to an outside storage room and deck. The entire unit has hurricane impact windows, paver driveway. This is a nature lovers' dream with its easy proximity to beaches, marinas, and preserves. Riverbay is a short distance from Emerson Point and Snead Island. The surrounding waterways include the Manatee River and Terra Ceia Bay, Bradenton Yacht Club. Residents love "Walking the Bridge" for exercise and waterfront views of boats, Birds, and Marin life. This is a perfect community for a boating family looking to dock their boat near the local marina while living a maintenance-free life.
- Address: 3336 10Th W Ln
- Levels: Three Or More
- City: Palmetto
- Zip: 34221
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Riverbay
- Community Features: Buyer Approval Required,Fishing,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Pool
- Water View: Pond
- Water Name: TERRA CIEA BAY
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Dock - Slip 1st Come,Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Elevator,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility,Interior In-Law Suite,Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Other,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: HVAC
- Indoor Air Quality: No Smoking-Interior Buildg
- Building Sqft: 3408
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Guest,Off Street,Under Building
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Humidity Control
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 2749.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 9
- HOA Fees: $275 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $275
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Townhouse
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Location: Flood Insurance Required,In County,Level,Near Marina,Private,Street Dead-End
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund,Fidelity Bond,Insurance,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Pest Control,Pool,Sewer,Trash,Water
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Building Name Number: 3336
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palmetto condo in this zip code is
$511,400 (52.9% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $128/sqft,
which is 43.8% less than similar condos
in the 34221 zip code.
3336 10Th W Ln Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3336 10Th W Ln
- Approx Payment:$1,627*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP.
3336 10Th W Ln, Palmetto FL is a condo of 2604 sqft and
is currently priced at $334,500
This condo has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 130 Riviera Dunes Way # 1001 in Palmetto is listed at $849,700.
This condo on 3336 10Th W Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Cypress Pond Estates, Villages Of Thousand Oaks and Sugar Mill Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4507133 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (9 days ago).