339 Ranch Rd Tarpon Springs FL 34688 MLS U8089151
Less Photos /\
339 Ranch Rd
Home Description: 339 Ranch Rd
Flood Zone X. NO flood insurance required. NO HOA. 2.65 acres of wooded land that provides privacy galore! This updated custom home offers four bedrooms, four full bathrooms, and a den/office or 5th bedroom. 2 of the bedrooms are master bedrooms and 3 of the bedrooms are en-suite with private bathrooms, making this house amazingly flexible for multi-generational families. The screened-in pool and covered patio area have a beautiful new paver deck. The three car-garage and extended driveway come in handy for toys and RV's. The rambler floor plan has no stairs: perfect for single-level living. It has an open and airy floor plan boasting a large kitchen with granite counters, custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances overlooking multiple dining and living areas. Throughout you will find ceramic tile and wood laminate flooring, custom built ins and decorative moldings. Zoned equestrian land so bring your horses! There are several horse trails on the local streets and boarding services right in the neighborhood. You can build a stable on your land or own the horse and board it 5 houses away, so you can have your cake and eat it too! It is conveniently located close to the top rated schools, shopping malls, golf courses and beaches. Quick drive to Tampa or world famous Clearwater Beach!
- Elementary School: Brooker Creek Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, In Ground, Lighting
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker
- Fireplace Desc: Electric
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Bathroom 3 Features: Granite Counters
- Bathroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Shower No Tub, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Game Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Granite Counters, Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry, Cooking Island, Island, Pantry, Wet Bar
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Granite Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Office Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4696
Available now at $749,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom 2||18x23||First|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Ground Level, Off Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- Lot Sqft: 116000
- Lot Acres: 2.66
- Total Acre: Two + to Five Acres
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In County, Level/Flat, Street Paved, Zoned for Horses
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$873,181 (16.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $214/sqft,
which is 2.5% less than similar homes
in the 34688 zip code.
339 Ranch Rd Tarpon Springs FL 34688
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 339 Ranch Rd
For Sale Near: 339 Ranch Rd
- Approx Payment:$3,644*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8089151) located at 339 Ranch Rd Tarpon Springs FL 34688, call: 813-452-4250
339 Ranch Rd, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 3498 sqft and
is currently priced at $749,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1996.
A comparable home for sale at 2871 Grey Oaks Blvd in Tarpon Springs is listed at $533,000.
This home on 339 Ranch Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Oak Hill Acres, Chateaux Des Lacs and Cypress Cove Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8089151 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (5 days ago).