34 Crane Dr Safety Harbor FL 34695 MLS T3424433
Less Photos /\
34 Crane Dr
Home Description: 34 Crane Dr
Beautiful Safety Harbor pool home in the highly sought after neighborhood of North Bay Hills featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a 2 car garage. The open split floor plan with a family room and formal living area provides the spacious living area a family can really enjoy. The screened pool area includes a large covered lanai that overlooks a generous back yard and mature shade tree. This is the perfect home for entertaining and relaxing. Also, there are two fantastic parks that are nearby to enjoy, North City Park is a short walk away and the historic and gorgeous Phillippe Park is nearby. The home is centrally located to Tampa, St. Pete, and North Pinellas. Also, it is very close to the lovely downtown Safety Harbor area which features a marina, restaurants, shops, markets, vendors, and community celebrations.
- Elementary School: Leila G Davis Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Safety Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Countryside High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Deck,Gunite,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat
- Appliances: Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Private Mailbox,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2567
Available now at $515,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||12x9||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Family Room||17x12||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Living Room||17x14||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bedroom 2||11x11||First||Engineered Hardwood|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Public
- Lot Sqft: 9021.00
- Lot Dim: 78x109
- Lot Acres: 0.2100
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 111
- HOA Fees: $35 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $3
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 813-855-4982
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Safety Harbor home in this zip code is
$577,670 (12.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $306/sqft,
which is 10.2% less than similar homes
in the 34695 zip code.
34 Crane Dr Safety Harbor FL 34695
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 34 Crane Dr
For Sale Near: 34 Crane Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,505*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of FUTURE HOME REALTY INC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3424433) located at 34 Crane Dr Safety Harbor FL 34695, call: 813-452-4250
34 Crane Dr, Safety Harbor FL is a single family home of 1684 sqft and
is currently priced at $515,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 44 Ridgecroft Ln in Safety Harbor is listed at $678,000.
This home on 34 Crane Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Safety Harbor, FL.
Jackson Park, Harbor Oaks Estates and Georgetown East are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3424433 has been posted on this site since 1/24/2023 (3 days ago).