340 Sapphire Lake Dr # 202 Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4481168
Less Photos /\
340 Sapphire Lake Dr # 202
Home Description: 340 Sapphire Lake Dr # 202
Enjoy casual coastal living in this unique waterfront, resort-style community, nestled between Anna Maria Sound and Robinson Preserve, just minutes from local beaches and restaurants. This award-winning Harbour Grand Retreat floor plan has it all. Set in a prime location with expansive views over the 38 acre lagoon and beyond, this home enjoys an abundance of natural light throughout the great room, separate dining area, Florida room, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and several options to work from home: traditional den/office, quiet library/retreat and upstairs observatory with amazing water and preserve views. Two private balconies and a front porch provide opportunities for enjoying the outdoors. Oversized two car garage with lots of space for bicycles, kayaks and beach toys. Your very own elevator ensures easy access to all areas of this spacious home which has been meticulously maintained by the current owners, and shows like new. Just steps to Mangrove Walk’s community pool, complete with kayak launch and fire pit – a great place to meet your immediate neighbors. Enjoy nature as you stroll the walking trail, or visit the beach club with its pool, spa, 4200 sq ft fitness center, sky bar, beach area and much more. Just outside the gates you will find a marina for all your watersport needs and boat storage, together with a seafood restaurant and boutique hotel. Turnkey furnishings available by separate negotiation.
- Address: 340 Sapphire Lake Dr # 202
- Unit Num: 202
- Levels: Multi/Split
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34209
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness Center, Gated, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Lake, Marina
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Architectural Style: Other
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 3564
Available now at $900,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Ground Level, Open
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Lot Num: 340B
- Style: Condominium
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $376 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $376
- Other Fees Amount: $315 Monthly
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 340
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Size Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA for current rules
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton condo in this zip code is
$496,985 (44.8% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $304/sqft,
which is 13.4% less than similar condos
in the 34209 zip code.
340 Sapphire Lake Dr # 202 Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 340 Sapphire Lake Dr # 202
For Sale Near: 340 Sapphire Lake Dr # 202
- Approx Payment:$4,378*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4481168) located at 340 Sapphire Lake Dr # 202 Bradenton FL 34209, call: 813-452-4165
340 Sapphire Lake Dr # 202, Bradenton FL is a condo of 2962 sqft and
is currently priced at $900,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2012.
A comparable condo for sale at 262 Sapphire Lake Dr # 201 in Bradenton is listed at $629,000.
This condo on 340 Sapphire Lake Dr # 202 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
River Harbor West, Riverview Harbor and Mango Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4481168 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (14 days ago).