342 Scott Ave Sarasota FL 34243 MLS A4488333
Less Photos /\
342 Scott Ave
Home Description: 342 Scott Ave
This property is located in a community known for its rich cultural history, Whitfield Estates. Walk to the Bay, 4-5 houses away, and enjoy spectacular sunsets. The open floor plan gives plenty of space for entertaining guests. The floor to ceiling sliders surrounding the Florida room provide natural light. Open the sliders for additional space from the screened lanai, bring the outdoors, and enjoy the Florida lifestyle. Polished terrazzo flooring, crown molding, and built-ins add appealing characteristics to the home. The Master bedroom features a large master walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom. There is ample room to add a third bedroom, adding even more equity. Live close to Sarasota's amenities, including a short drive to downtown, Asolo Theatre, Ringling Museum, Ringling School of Art, Van Wezel Performing Center, rated #1 beaches, UTC Shopping, and the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport. This home is perfect for someone who desires more than the cookie-cutter home in a historical location. Don't miss out on this property; it will not last long.
- Elementary School: Florine J. Abel Elementary
- Middle School: Electa Arcotte Lee Magnet
- High School: Bayshore High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Florida Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2040
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 12555
- Lot Acres: 0.29
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 12
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Historic District, In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$338,207 (12.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $191/sqft,
which is 1.9% less than similar homes
in the 34243 zip code.
342 Scott Ave Sarasota FL 34243
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 342 Scott Ave
For Sale Near: 342 Scott Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,520*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
342 Scott Ave, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1571 sqft and
is currently priced at $300,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1957.
A comparable home for sale at 321 Bernard Ave in Sarasota is listed at $450,000.
This home on 342 Scott Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Palm Aire, Whitfield Country Club and Winter Gardens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4488333 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (14 days ago).