3429 Beekman Pl # 45 Sarasota FL 34235 MLS A4480920
Less Photos /\
3429 Beekman Pl # 45
Home Description: 3429 Beekman Pl # 45
A MUST SEE– hard to believe this VILLA WITH PRIVATE POOL is available! Live the Florida dream in a carefree villa. Impeccable is the only way to describe this 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa. Enjoy your screened private pool/spa lanai or your private screened front courtyard and in the peace and quiet of this secluded community. These spacious outdoor areas significantly expand your entertaining space. Top-quality PGT Double French Doors leading into the home and out to the lanai expand your living area. Plantation shutters on windows. A few of the many upgrades include ceramic tile throughout, new A/C in 2017, new pool pump 2018, new dishwasher, the list goes on and on. See attached listing of upgrades. Cathedral ceilings, crown molding. The outdoor areas are all paver bricks, outdoor grill with natural gas hook-up, privacy fence surrounds your oasis. The community has a clubhouse, heated pool and tennis courts for you to enjoy. Location, location minutes to downtown, Sarasota cultural events, UTC shopping, restaurants, the airport and I-75. Turnkey furnished.
- Address: 3429 Beekman Pl # 45
- Unit Num: 45
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34235
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Maintenance, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Gocio Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Other, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1793
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 55
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, End Unit
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Recreational Facilities
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $237 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $237
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See rules and regulations.
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 50
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$320,933 (28.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $211/sqft,
which is 3.8% less than similar homes
in the 34235 zip code.
3429 Beekman Pl # 45 Sarasota FL 34235
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,262*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
3429 Beekman Pl # 45, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1181 sqft and
is currently priced at $249,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1991.
This home on 3429 Beekman Pl # 45 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Willow Green, Oakley Green and Wedgewood Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4480920 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (12 days ago).