347 E Baffin Dr Venice FL 34293 MLS N6108026
Less Photos /\
347 E Baffin Dr
Home Description: 347 E Baffin Dr
Beautifully updated South Venice three bedroom custom built home with a den that could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom. This home sits on a beautiful lot with mature landscaping, has 3 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 baths, office/den, 2 car garage & over size parking pad for separate RV/boat parking! This home has a wonderfully well thought out split floor plan. The front door opens up to a large open floor plan with the kitchen and living room combined. The kitchen boasts a beautiful breakfast bar with an eat-in area in addition to a separate dining room that could be used to entertain formally or used as a den or family room in addition to two pantries for the chef who loves to entertain. The indoor laundry/utility room with a built in sink has ample built-in shelving for storage. The master bedroom has a gorgeous tray ceiling, his and her closets and master bath en-suite with dual sinks. The guests' side of the home has two additional ample sized bedrooms, a full bath along with a half bath and a game room/den with a sliding barn door for privacy.
- Elementary School: Garden Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Game Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Stone Counters
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10000
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 16419
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$360,118 (1.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $154/sqft,
which is 18.4% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
347 E Baffin Dr Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 347 E Baffin Dr
For Sale Near: 347 E Baffin Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,727*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
347 E Baffin Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 2300 sqft and
is currently priced at $355,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 462 Lake Of The Woods Dr in Venice is listed at $335,000.
This home on 347 E Baffin Dr has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 1/7/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Islandwalk At The West Villages, Country Club Estates and Wexford On The Green are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6108026 has been posted on this site since 11/23/2019 (131 days ago).