348 Hillview Rd Venice FL 34293 MLS N6116317
Less Photos /\
348 Hillview Rd
Home Description: 348 Hillview Rd
Incredible opportunity to own a 3 bedroom, 3 full bath, garage home with a pool in Venice Gardens. Plenty of space to enjoy both inside and out in this mid-century modern home. Unique interior architectural features include: original terrazzo flooring throughout most of the home, vaulted & beamed ceilings, fireplace, plantation style doors, and Ocala block walls & gable windows in the front two bedrooms – allowing for abundant light and privacy. The exterior of this home does need some minor repairs and a fresh coat of paint (choose your own color!) but many valuable and important updates have already been done for you including: a new roof and 200 amp electrical panel replacement in 2016, AC in 2013, and sewer pipes re-lined, and water lines replaced. This home has great space and plenty of opportunity to create your own personal style. The updated kitchen has soft close cabinetry with dove-tailed drawers, stainless steel appliances, a 7 foot long built-in buffet for additional storage, and enough room for a dinette. The large Florida Room is spacious and multi-functional – use as a play room, family room, and formal dining area as it has three sets of sliding glass doors with full views of the lanai, pool, and patio area. The master suite has vaulted ceilings, an updated en-suite bath and sliders to the lanai for easy access to your private pool area. The oversized 1-car garage has abundant storage space and can easily be converted back into a full 2-car garage by installing a new garage door. This flexibility allows you to use this space to suit your needs. A full third bath is located behind the garage with direct access to the backyard and pool area. Venice Gardens features an optional community pool membership, and is in an ideal location, centrally located to Historic Downtown, beaches, parks, schools and more.
- Elementary School: Garden Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Outside Bath Access,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Terrazzo,Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida,Mid-Century Modern
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2420
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Ground Level,Guest,Off Street,On Street,Open,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fire Hydrant,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10729.00
- Lot Dim: 110x88
- Lot Acres: 0.2500
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 205
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Level,Paved,Unincorporated
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$414,169 (18.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $197/sqft,
which is 16.5% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
348 Hillview Rd Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 348 Hillview Rd
For Sale Near: 348 Hillview Rd
- Approx Payment:$1,703*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of GULF SHORES REALTY.
348 Hillview Rd, Venice FL is a single family home of 1776 sqft and
is currently priced at $350,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 24401 Bandoni Pl in Venice is listed at $345,000.
This home on 348 Hillview Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Woodmere Lakes, Ventura Village and Rapalo are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6116317 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (9 days ago).