3511 2Nd Ave N St Petersburg FL 33713 MLS U8109705
Less Photos /\
3511 2Nd Ave N
Home Description: 3511 2Nd Ave N
Meticulously upgraded Home! Come and see this residence, located in beautiful Powers Central Park only minutes from downtown of fabulous city St. Pete. Home has been carefully restored to show off its unique features and at the same time, it offers a modern floor plan concept with a living room-dining room-kitchen combo finished with a new, high quality, beautiful, water-resistant, luxury vinyl plank floor. The wood-burning fireplace in the living room is a focal point and a great gathering spot. The newly renovated kitchen is spacious and well lit with an abundance of granite countertops, fancy glass backsplash, all new soft-close shaker cabinets, and brand new Samsung stainless steel appliances. A beautiful master suite features an en-suite bath with stylish barn doors. Both bathrooms are renovated with high-end quality finishes and accessories. New interior wall texture and tasty, freshly painted interior-exterior. New Dimensional Roof, double pane windows, and AC system. All new interior two-panel doors, new lighting accessories, and ceiling fans, and the list go on... Huge, fenced back yard finished with new landscaping, sod, and a great wood patio offer a lot of outdoor family fun and relaxation. The huge concrete driveway on the back giving you ample parking space for your cars, RV, boat, or trailer from the rear alleyway. This fabulous house is a Commuter's delight, close to everything. Convenient to 4th Ave and 34th St N shopping, with close proximity from downtown St. Pete you can feel the vibe of this entertaining city. Mint condition, the home comes with a ONE YEAR WARRANTY. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS MOVE IN AND ENJOY IT.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Tub With Shower, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1252
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6477
- Lot Dim: 51x127
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 13
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$311,496 (5.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $293/sqft,
which is 21.1% less than similar homes
in the 33713 zip code.
3511 2Nd Ave N St Petersburg FL 33713
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3511 2Nd Ave N
For Sale Near: 3511 2Nd Ave N
- Approx Payment:$1,604*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
3511 2Nd Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1124 sqft and
is currently priced at $329,800
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1946.
A comparable home for sale at 2434 32Nd Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $194,900.
This home on 3511 2Nd Ave N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Reading Acres, Monterey and Inter Bay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8109705 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2021 (9 days ago).