3516 Tealwood Cir Palm Harbor FL 34685 MLS U8130833
Less Photos /\
3516 Tealwood Cir
Home Description: 3516 Tealwood Cir
This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath with study/den (that can easily be turned into a third bedroom), indoor laundry room and one car garage is situated within Palm Harbor's sought after Tealwood Villas of Ridgemoor! The villa with its open floorplan and 9' ceilings consists of 1620sf of living space that includes a 22' x 16' Family room with a wall of windows that overlooks a beautiful nature preserve. In addition, the adjoining 13' x 7' dining room and large 18' x 15' kitchen with eat-in area and breakfast or dining bar provides a perfect space for entertaining or just enjoying everyday living. Furthermore, you can continue to enjoy the quite tranquility of the wooded nature preserve from your screen enclosed lanai or take a short walk to the community's heated pool which has recently been resurfaced and tiled. With all this residence, neighborhood and surrounding area have to offer this is a perfect place to call home. Call to schedule your showing appointment today!
- Address: 3516 Tealwood Cir
- Levels: One
- City: Palm Harbor
- Zip: 34685
- County: Pinellas
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Gated,Park,Playground,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Elementary School: Cypress Woods Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Carwise Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Interior Features: Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Garden Bath,Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1620
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5462.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 4
- HOA Fees: $195 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $195
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Villa
- Location: Conservation Area,Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,In County,Level,Paved,Sidewalk,Unincorporated
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Pool,Private Road,Security
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $60
- Other Fees Amount: $130 Annual
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Size Limit
- Pet Restrictions: Please call Association - Sentry Management Frank DeNike at 727-942-1906 (#53511) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$456,300 (52.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $185/sqft,
which is 17.3% less than similar homes
in the 34685 zip code.
3516 Tealwood Cir Palm Harbor FL 34685
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,520*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of REHM REALTY GROUP LLC.
3516 Tealwood Cir, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 1620 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,950
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
This home on 3516 Tealwood Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Anchorage Of Tarpon Lake, Stratford Commons and Lansbrook Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8130833 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (9 days ago).