3518 Walker Island Dr # 3518 Bradenton FL 34208 MLS A4512269
Less Photos /\
3518 Walker Island Dr # 3518
Home Description: 3518 Walker Island Dr # 3518
Enjoy owning your own piece of an island. This is a rare opportunity to own a winter get-away or fishing retreat, with a deep-water dock and direct access to the Gulf of Mexico. This property has a rare combination of both seclusion and close proximity to exceptional restaurants, shopping, and top-rated beaches. From State Road 64, you approach and access Walker Island from a private gated bridge. This exclusive home is one of six residences on the island. The elevated townhome-style home has two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a powder room, and a two-car garage, and is nestled in the natural surroundings of the Braden River. Enjoy the gorgeous water views, birds, and wildlife from your first and second-story balconies. The home comes with your own private boat dock, community fishing pier, kayak launch, and endless sunsets on the river under the covered cabana. Braden River feeds into the Manatee River, and then to the Gulf of Mexico! So bring your kayaks, jet skis, and boat and get ready to experience your Florida life as you dreamed it would be. This unique home is conveniently located near the breathtaking Bradenton beaches, SRQ Airport, I-75, Lakewood Ranch, St. Pete, Tampa, Sarasota, shopping, and many dining options.
- Address: 3518 Walker Island Dr # 3518
- Unit Num: 3518
- Levels: Multi/Split
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34208
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Boat Ramp,Deed Restrictions,Fishing,Gated,Water Access,Waterfront
- Elementary School: William H. Bashaw Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Water View: River
- Water Name: BRADEN RIVER
- Water Frontage: River Front
- Water Feet: 20
- Water Extras: Assigned Boat Slip,Boat Ramp - Private,Bridges - Fixed,Dock - Composite,Dock - Covered,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Fishing Pier
- Water Access: River
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Dormitorio Principal Arriba,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Architectural Style: Elevated
- Exterior Features: French Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Vinyl Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
Available now at $500,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fire Hydrant,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 546005.00
- Lot Acres: 12.5300
- Total Acre: 10 to less than 20
- Lot Num: 5
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Elevated,End Unit
- Location: Conservation Area,Flood Insurance Required,Level,Near Marina,Near Public Transit,Private,Street Dead-End,Unpaved
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance,Maintenance,Maintenance Structure,Private Road,Sewer,Trash,Water
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $430
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 5
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Contact HOA for any additional restrictions.
- Max Pet Weight: 50
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton condo in this zip code is
$340,996 (31.8% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $357/sqft,
which is 29.3% less than similar condos
in the 34208 zip code.
3518 Walker Island Dr # 3518 Bradenton FL 34208
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3518 Walker Island Dr # 3518
- Approx Payment:$2,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of EXP REALTY LLC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4512269) located at 3518 Walker Island Dr # 3518 Bradenton FL 34208, call: (813) 223-3366
3518 Walker Island Dr # 3518, Bradenton FL is a condo of 1400 sqft and
is currently priced at $500,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 5994 Fiore Dr in Bradenton is listed at $350,990.
This condo on 3518 Walker Island Dr # 3518 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Manatee Gardens, Harbor Haven and Braden River Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4512269 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2021 (4 days ago).