3524 Green View Ct # 49 Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4503079
Less Photos /\
3524 Green View Ct # 49
Home Description: 3524 Green View Ct # 49
STUNNING REMODEL!! Incredible opportunity to purchase a totally renovated, like-new villa in Village in the Pines. This 2/2 villa is located is in the highly desirable area just minutes from world-famous Siesta Key beach. Beautiful finishes greet you as you enter through the front door. Notice the luxury vinyl plank flooring, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and shaker-style cabinets. The batten board wall adds so much style to the dining area. Enjoy the patio off the sun room overlooking the green space and enjoy watching the morning wildlife. With covered parking and an exterior laundry room with room for storage, you have everything you need at your fingertips. Freshly painted and donning a brand new roof, you can move right in and start enjoying your very own piece of paradise. Village in the Pines is an active, friendly, 55+ community with amenities that include recreation facilities, year-round heated community pool, shuffleboard, library, clubhouse, pool table, social activities, and more! Association fees cover Cable, Pest Control, Sewer, Water, Trash, Exterior Grounds Maintenance and Management. What are you waiting for? Call today to schedule your private tour!
- Address: 3524 Green View Ct # 49
- Unit Num: 49
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34231
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Village In The Pines
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Pool
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Laminate
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters,Island
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1657
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned,Covered,Ground Level,Guest
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0000
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 49
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Location: In County,Level,Paved,Street Dead-End
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Escrow Reserves Fund,Maintenance Grounds,Management,Pest Control,Pool,Recreational Facilities,Sewer,Trash,Water
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $340
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions,Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Fish, birds, and no more than 2 cats are allowed. 1. Dogs are not permitted unless they meet the criteria set by the current ADA and FHA standards and have been approved by the Board of Directors. Please review Rules & Regulations.
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$358,852 (66.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $176/sqft,
which is 78.8% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
3524 Green View Ct # 49 Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3524 Green View Ct # 49
- Approx Payment:$1,089*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS ISLAND LIFE REAL ESTATE.
3524 Green View Ct # 49, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1225 sqft and
is currently priced at $215,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3500 Silver Pine Ct # 94 in Sarasota is listed at $110,000.
This home on 3524 Green View Ct # 49 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Woodside South, Hyde Park Terrace and Castel Del Mare are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4503079 has been posted on this site since 6/4/2021 (15 days ago).