3537 Founders Club Dr Sarasota FL 34240 MLS A4563835
Less Photos /\
3537 Founders Club Dr
Home Description: 3537 Founders Club Dr
Located on a beautiful lot overlooking the picturesque 17th green, this home is well placed to enjoy a view of the fairway and green while maintaining privacy from neighbors (and golfers). It is also far away from the possible traffic noise of Fruitville and (future planned) Lorraine, while being only a five-minute cart ride to the clubhouse for drinks, dinner, or a takeaway feast. The lanai faces East, with views of spectacular sunrises while allowing for late afternoon entertaining without getting too hot. Accented by the ancient oak in the backyard, you may picture yourself in this idyllic setting while swimming in the pool, grilling outdoors, or relaxing with family and friends.
Inspired by classic architecture, the Lolita model blends an innovative floor plan with beautiful features and a Home Control Management System to create a home that meets the needs of the family and still has the ability to entertain and impress. The timeless exterior draws the eye into an elegant entry that sets the mood for what awaits your family and guests. On entering the Brazilian oak double front doors, one will immediately see the attention to detail and craftsmanship, especially the beautiful light oak flooring and 7 ½” crown molding. The home features a large Great Room that has an incredible view of the lanai and pool area through 16-foot-wide sliding glass hurricane impact doors. The angled Master Bedroom suite incorporates well thought out details including large his and her closets, and a sitting area. Pure relaxation awaits you in the Master Bath with a built-in oval tub overlooking the private garden/sunning retreat, together with his and her vanities, a makeup area, and a walk-in shower. The Deluxe Kitchen features upgraded KitchenAid appliances, and is both functional and impressive with its huge, curved breakfast bar and spacious walk-in pantry. Panoramic wraparound views from the family dining room truly brings the outside in, while the generous Lanai and huge Veranda (complete with an outdoor kitchen and wood ceiling) is wonderful for relaxing or entertaining. Bedroom suites #2 and #3 are well appointed with walk-in closets and a full bath for each. The Study is located at the back of the home overlooking the spacious veranda through its own sliding glass doors, while there is an additional Bonus Room tucked in between the two Bedroom suites. This home also includes a good-sized laundry room with plenty of counter space and a linen closet. Finally, don't overlook the fact that the house boasts twin two car garages, one of which is fully air conditioned.
Any buyer will enjoy the peaceful location of this house together with its state-of-the-art construction and imaginative and functional room designs; it is the perfect place for living, and spending quality time with family and friends.
- Address: 3537 Founders Club Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34240
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Founders Club
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf,Golf Carts OK,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Playground,Tennis Courts
- Elementary School: Tatum Ridge Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Pool Alarm,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,High Ceilings,In Wall Pest System,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile,Wood
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters,Island,Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Lighting,Other,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4815
Available now at $1,975,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||19x16||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Dining Room||12x12||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Master Bedroom||16x14||First||Engineered Hardwood|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Golf Cart Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 20625.00
- Lot Acres: 0.4700
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: P-3
- HOA Fees: $2,538 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $423
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: On Golf Course,Paved,Private,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund,Guard - 24 Hour,Maintenance Grounds,Private Road,Recreational Facilities,Security
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: County Leash Laws Apply - Please see HOA Docs for any additional restrictions.
- : 941-907-9595
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$980,903 (50.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $557/sqft,
which is 29.3% less than similar homes
in the 34240 zip code.
3537 Founders Club Dr Sarasota FL 34240
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3537 Founders Club Dr
For Sale Near: 3537 Founders Club Dr
- Approx Payment:$9,608*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4563835) located at 3537 Founders Club Dr Sarasota FL 34240, call: 813-527-9259
3537 Founders Club Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3544 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,975,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2937 Seasons Blvd in Sarasota is listed at $715,000.
This home on 3537 Founders Club Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Deer Hammock, Laurel Oak Estates and Vilano are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4563835 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2023 (4 days ago).