357 S Shore Dr Osprey FL 34229 MLS N6115151
Less Photos /\
357 S Shore Dr
Home Description: 357 S Shore Dr
YOUR OWN PRIVATE RESORT IN YOUR BACKYARD. This beautifully upgraded 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has everything for enjoying the Florida lifestyle. From arriving at the home with the spacious circular driveway with pavers and the tropical landscaping, you know it is a special home. Entering the home through the double glass front doors is the first glimpse of this home. The home has tile floors throughout and neutral colors to accentuate any decor. The living room and dining area are open and inviting. To the left is kitchen with granite counter tops, ample cabinets, breakfast bar with pendulum lights and an eat-in breakfast nook with wonderful views of the back yard. The kitchen flows into the huge family room with full size pool table, bar located at the opposite end of the room. The family room has windows the full length offering expansive views of the patio and pool area. The master bedroom has walk-in closet and master bath with double sink vanity and walk-in shower. The split floor plan offers privacy for the 2 guest bedrooms and bath on the opposite side of the home. The second bedroom has a private entrance into the guest bath. The home has a separate space for the computer room or office area. The home has double car garage, also tiled, with a full bank of storage cabinets. On the end of the garage is a bonus room, tiled with a/c that could be an extra bedroom space, exercise room, office or mancave. As you exit the home into the backyard, the area needs to be seen to totally be appreciated. Across the back of the home is 12 x 40 covered patio area, ready for grilling, dining, reading a book or just enjoying the view. The covered area and wide open pool and decking are covered in pavers. The fenced and landscaped backyard has a resort style zero entry heated swimming pool and spa surrounded by a paver deck. If this isn't enough, proceed to the 90 foot wide canal front with dock, two boat lifts and a floating platform for jet skies, kayak launch. The dock has water, electricity and a fish cleaning station. The dock is located with quick access to the Intracoastal Waterway and no fixed bridges to the Gulf. Come see the details in the home, pool and backyard, dock and lifts and the landscaping. Located in the community of Sorrento Shores between Venice to the south and Sarasota to the north.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 90
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Slip Deeded Off-Site, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Riprap, Sailboat Water
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $1,390,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 16462
- Lot Acres: 0.38
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 139
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: None
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Max Pet Weight: 100
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,054,406 (24.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $613/sqft,
which is 38.2% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
357 S Shore Dr Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 357 S Shore Dr
For Sale Near: 357 S Shore Dr
- Approx Payment:$6,762*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Gulf Shores Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6115151) located at 357 S Shore Dr Osprey FL 34229, call: 813-527-9259
357 S Shore Dr, Osprey FL is a single family home of 2266 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,390,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 17 Landlubber Ln in Osprey is listed at $829,000.
This home on 357 S Shore Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
Oaks, Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club and Rivendell The Woodlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6115151 has been posted on this site since 5/1/2021 (8 days ago).