3602 Wilderness E Blvd Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4507400
Less Photos /\
3602 Wilderness E Blvd
Home Description: 3602 Wilderness E Blvd
Amazingly cared for and curated by the current owners, this home is filled with details, too many to list. Welcome to this estate-sized home ready immediately for its next story. The home features 4 large bedrooms, 3 modern bathrooms and a split floorplan ideal for privacy. Set on over half-acre, the property benefits from mature landscaping reminiscent of a park setting. Inside, the home is quintessentially Florida including living room and dining room off the grand foyer with soaring ceilings; combination great room and kitchen with breakfast-bar seating, dinette space, built-in bookcases, and fireplace; luxurious owners-suite with an updated, spa-inspired bathroom featuring soaking tub and walk-in shower; and numerous areas for entertaining including a wet bar off the great room. The fan-favorite is the Leonardo Travertine lanai featuring a summer kitchen and surrounding the massive 15’ x 29’ pool with amazing views out to the pond and private backyard. Updates include wood deck flanking the back of the lanai (2018), resurfaced pool/spa (2018), pool pump with automatic remote-controlled system and multi-colored LED lights (2018), 50-gallon water heater (2016), hurricane proof and remote activated Wi-Fi enabled garage doors (2018), exterior painted using flex industrial grade paint (2019), and number of interior rooms painted prior to listing. River Wilderness is considered one of the premier communities in Parrish and a best-kept secret in Manatee County. The Fort Hamar bridge offers convenient access to Lakewood Ranch and a rich variety of retail and dining amenities. Separate membership is available at The Club at River Wilderness, offering golf, tennis, pickle ball, fitness room, pool, and social activities. New ownership at The Club has provided several updates with many more on the horizon.
- Address: 3602 Wilderness E Blvd
- Levels: One
- City: Parrish
- Zip: 34219
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: River Wilderness
- Community Features: Boat Ramp,Fishing,Gated,Golf,Golf Carts OK,Pool,Tennis Courts,Water Access,Waterfront
- Elementary School: Williams Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence,Deck,Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Screen Enclosure,Self Cleaning,Tile
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Name: MANATEE RIVER
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private,Fishing Pier
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Other,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Great Room
- Architectural Style: Custom,Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Kitchen,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3822
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric,Propane
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Public
- Lot Sqft: 27661.00
- Lot Acres: 0.6400
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 74
- HOA Fees: $1,597 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $133
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Golf Course,Oversized Lot,Paved
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard,Management,Private Road,Security
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Documents for pet rules/regulations for clean up and leash laws.
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$536,586 (14.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $206/sqft,
which is 0.1% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
3602 Wilderness E Blvd Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3602 Wilderness E Blvd
For Sale Near: 3602 Wilderness E Blvd
- Approx Payment:$3,040*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
3602 Wilderness E Blvd, Parrish FL is a single family home of 3038 sqft and
is currently priced at $625,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 16320 26Th E St in Parrish is listed at $575,000.
This home on 3602 Wilderness E Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
Canoe Creek, Twin Rivers and North River Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4507400 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (9 days ago).