3617 Tin Cup Blvd Sarasota FL 34232 MLS A4484271
Less Photos /\
3617 Tin Cup Blvd
Home Description: 3617 Tin Cup Blvd
Over 75k in gorgeous upgrades and ready to be your new home in Enclave at Forest Lakes: if you’ve been searching for a newer build just minutes to award winning beaches, look no further! Awake in your spacious villa and ponder a thousand possibilities: lounge at the resort style pool, head next door to the golf course or take your pup for a stroll at the dog park - all within steps of your front door. You will love being near Siesta & Lido Key beaches and when the mood strikes, you’re less than 10 mins from the fine dining, boutiques and culture of downtown Sarasota. You’ll feel right at home in this 2018 modern split floor plan with 2 beds 2 baths plus home office. To make every day a bit more luxurious, this single level home boasts a private screened lanai, custom closets and smart home features. Extras include quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, 9 to 12 ft ceilings, 18 inch porcelain tile and vinyl plank floors, extended kitchen island, upgraded lighting/fan package, owner’s suite with walk-in closet and custom barn door plus a 1.5 car garage with storage and mud room. $260/mo HOA fee includes: gated entry, exterior house maintenance and landscaping, community pool, amenity center. Perfect for vacation home owners and those that love to travel. Don’t let this dream pass you by - schedule your virtual or in-person showing today! Please view the 3D walkthru & video tours and ask for the features & neighborhood info. No flood insurance required.
- Address: 3617 Tin Cup Blvd
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34232
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Forest Lakes
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Maintenance, Park, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Wilkenson Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile, Vinyl
- Bathroom 2 Features: Stone Counters, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Other Specify In Remarks, Stone Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Granite Counters, Other Specify In Remarks, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Florida Room, Great Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Thermostat, Water Heater, Windows
- Building Sqft: 2023
Available now at $359,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Ground Level, Off Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 3652
- Lot Dim: 30x122
- Lot Acres: 0.08
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 112
- HOA Fees: $260 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $260
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$276,720 (22.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $245/sqft,
which is 5.9% less than similar homes
in the 34232 zip code.
3617 Tin Cup Blvd Sarasota FL 34232
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3617 Tin Cup Blvd
- Approx Payment:$1,746*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Liza Rhima.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4484271) located at 3617 Tin Cup Blvd Sarasota FL 34232, call: 813-527-9259
3617 Tin Cup Blvd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1464 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 3660 Tin Cup Blvd in Sarasota is listed at $369,000.
This home on 3617 Tin Cup Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Tamaron, Eastwood Oaks and Sarasota Springs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4484271 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2020 (2 days ago).