37 Braden Castle Dr Bradenton FL 34208 MLS A4512081
Less Photos /\
37 Braden Castle Dr
Home Description: 37 Braden Castle Dr
The residence sits nestled in a community with River views, peaceful parks, long piers and boat docks. This property and home is a RARE FIND rich in Bradenton history, The home itself has been brought back to its true glory. Every detail thought out in luxury. This home really has it all!! Offered turnkey - fully furnished – bring your suitcase. Seller disclosure provided. This home is impeccable with THERMAL WINDOWS & DOORS, METAL ROOF, HARDIE BOARD SIDING & PINE TONGUE & GROVE THROUGHOUT INTERIOR. Gorgeous bright kitchen and granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and soft close cabinets. Full of history and old Florida charm unlike any other place, a detailed account of Braden River Castle Park can be found on their website “Braden Castle Association”. In 1924 a committee was formed, and the property now known as “Braden Castle Park” was purchased. The property today consists of 200 lots, of which 197 are built on with small houses, a trailer park that has 94 mobile home sites and 10 spots for Recreational Vehicles. HOA required application and approval, 55+, No pool, No fishing unless you are a homeowner, No dogs, must be certified medical needs, Rental rules. Many wonderful rules and HOA regulations to keep the community in its peaceful atmosphere. Wonderful community association doing an excellent job. The location of the Park is on the confluence of the Manatee and Braden Rivers. The boat launching ramp and boat docks are on the Braden River. Braden Castle has private boat docks and a boat ramp for use by Braden Castle residents. The maximum boat length allowed is 24 feet and maximum beam width is 8' 6". Braden Castle has private dry dock boat storage for the use of Braden Castle residents. Boats and trailers are required to always be currently registered when in wet or dry dock slips. To check on wet slip availability, dry boat storage availability and fees contact the Braden Castle office. Amenities for Park residents include a boat launching ramp, two boat docks that can accommodate approximately 40 boats, and spaces for parking boat trailers. The 700-foot-long pier is accessed from the Castle Plaza where the Castle ruins are located and extends into the Manatee River. Other Park facilities include the large Community Hall, Leisure Hall, Men’s Clubhouse, Ladies Clubhouse, Shuffleboard Courts, the Library that also houses the exercise equipment area, sewing (machine) area, and puzzle tables. During the season there are many ongoing group activities and special events that are posted each month on the calendar of events. Schedule your private showing today to see this stunning home!
- Address: 37 Braden Castle Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34208
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Braden Castle
- Community Features: Boat Ramp,Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Park,Special Community Restrictions,Waterfront
- Water View: River
- Water Name: BRADEN RIVER - MANATEE RIVER
- Water Frontage: River Front
- Water Feet: 700
- Water Extras: Assigned Boat Slip,Boat Ramp - Private
- Water Access: River
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceilings,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Hardwood
- Master Bathroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bathroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving
- Additional Rooms: Great Room,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: French Doors,Lighting,Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame,Wood Siding
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 1048
Available now at $315,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bathroom||8x6.6||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Great Room||17x21.2||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bathroom 2||6.6x7.3||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Master Bedroom||15.6x12.1||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bedroom 2||11.6x12||First||Engineered Hardwood|
- Attached Garage: False
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned,Boat,Covered,Guest
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Other,Private,Propane,Public,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 1786.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 57
- HOA Fees: $300 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $25
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: True
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Other
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$376,624 (19.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $418/sqft,
which is 28.8% less than similar homes
in the 34208 zip code.
37 Braden Castle Dr Bradenton FL 34208
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 37 Braden Castle Dr
For Sale Near: 37 Braden Castle Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,532*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BOYD REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4512081) located at 37 Braden Castle Dr Bradenton FL 34208, call: (813) 223-3366
37 Braden Castle Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 754 sqft and
is currently priced at $315,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 212 43Rd Street E Blvd in Bradenton is listed at $275,000.
This home on 37 Braden Castle Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Lyonsdale, Cottages At San Lorenzo and Amberly are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4512081 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2021 (5 days ago).