3701 Prairie Dunes Dr Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4439898
Reduced By $46,000
last change 8/2/2019
Less Photos /\
3701 Prairie Dunes Dr
Home Description: 3701 Prairie Dunes Dr
COUNTRY CLUB of SARASOTA. This Beautifully updated home priced to sell in highly sought after Country Club of Sarasota. Conveniently located to Siesta Key Beaches, Downtown Sarasota, and all the cultural venues of Sarasota. The two story floor plan allows space for everyone with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Family room with Fireplace and Living room with Fireplace, covered lanai, spacious yard and large driveway. Immediate Occupancy is available for this move-in ready home. Inside and out this home is a beauty! From the exceptional curb appeal as you approach this home located on a cul de sac to the scenic sunset views overlooking the golf course. Highlights include: separate fireplaces in both living and family rooms; custom wood flooring with soaring ceilings; Custom built ins throughout; a kitchen with Designer wood cabinetry, Granite counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, microwave convection, and Wine refrigerator; Newer water heater in the past year. Plus, Custom privacy shades on the sky lights. Master bath with custom stained glass cut outs features a Hydro/spa tub. Newly refinished pool and spa. Golf and tennis membership is NOT REQUIRED to purchase a home in this community. If you love golf, TPC golf course is within an easy golf cart drive from this home and memberhip information is available. This is a gated community with guard gate (guard is on site). NO CDD FEE!
- Address: 3701 Prairie Dunes Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Gated
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Family Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Living Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3563
Available now at $589,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 15682
- Lot Acres: 0.36
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 213
- HOA Fees: $375 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $125
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In County, On Golf Course
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Escrow Reserves Fund, Private Road
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$577,605 (1.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $192/sqft,
which is 1.9% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
3701 Prairie Dunes Dr Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3701 Prairie Dunes Dr
For Sale Near: 3701 Prairie Dunes Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,865*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4439898) located at 3701 Prairie Dunes Dr Sarasota FL 34238, call: 813-527-9259
3701 Prairie Dunes Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3061 sqft and
is currently priced at $589,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1984.
A comparable home for sale at 7209 Monarda Dr in Sarasota is listed at $499,999.
This home on 3701 Prairie Dunes Dr has decreased in price by $46,000 and the last change was on 8/2/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Turtle Rock, Isles Of Sarasota and Stoneybrook Veranda Greens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4439898 has been posted on this site since 6/28/2019 (338 days ago).