3728 Pinecone Ct # 164 Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4590108
Less Photos /\
3728 Pinecone Ct # 164
Home Description: 3728 Pinecone Ct # 164
This modern and colorful villa has been impeccably maintained with yearly updates completed throughout ownership. A home away from home that also benefits from rental income that comfortably covers expenses. Furnishings are included!! You can move in with no work needed. The Interior has been recently repainted, walls, ceilings and doors. New wood plank vinyl flooring. All new Fans and Light Fixtures. All new Vertical Blinds. New carpet in the Master Bedroom and a new King size mattress. Large walk in closet includes an owners cabinet. The guest bedroom has a lovely sitting area and a new twin mattress. In the open living room with soaring ceilings there is new Sofa & Loveseat. Spacious kitchen with eat in area. Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, recessed lighting encased in crown molding. Peaceful lanai was recently rescreened has a privacy hedge and borders an expansive greenbelt park like setting that is serene & peaceful. While enjoying your morning coffee you will see scampering squirrels and many species of birds. Sunny & warm in the wintertime. Lots of on site amenities includes Resort Style Heated Pool with Hot Tub plus a separate sun deck, lots of loungers, umbrellas, tables & chairs provided. BBQ Picnic Area in a wooded setting overlooking the serene pond.Two Tennis Courts, one with Pickleball, Clubhouse with a library & pool table, shuffle board and putting green. The beautiful Circle that surrounds the neighborhood is perfect for morning walks. Vacationers from around the World make this Community their Destination year after year! The Legacy Trail is just around the corner! To the North it takes you to Downtown Sarasota and to the South Downtown Venice. Sarasota is known for its Fabulous Beaches, Siesta Key is a 15 min drive and there are multiple Beautiful Beaches in Venice and Nokomis to choose from. This area has a Fantastic Cultural Community. Van Wezel, Sarasota Opera House, Florida Studio Theater, Asolo Reparatory Theatre and Venice Theatre. Make this Villa Your Home Away From Home!!
- Address: 3728 Pinecone Ct # 164
- Unit Num: 164
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Village Des Pins
- Community Features: Clubhouse,Deed Restrictions,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Pool,Tennis Courts
- Private Pool: False
- Pool Features: Deck,Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Outside Bath Access,Tile
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Skylight(s),Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Luxury Vinyl
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Closet Pantry,Granite Counters
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Architectural Style: Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Gray Water System,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 1806
Available now at $445,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||25x15||First||Luxury Vinyl|
|Bedroom 2||12x11||First||Luxury Vinyl|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0000
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 0
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Location: Cul-De-Sac,Private
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Escrow Reserves Fund,Internet,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Pest Control,Pool,Recreational Facilities
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $575
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit,Size Limit,Yes
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 1
- : 941-556-2150
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$659,465 (48.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $329/sqft,
which is 9.1% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
3728 Pinecone Ct # 164 Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$2,165*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICE.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4590108) located at 3728 Pinecone Ct # 164 Sarasota FL 34238, call: 813-527-9259
3728 Pinecone Ct # 164, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1353 sqft and
is currently priced at $445,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
This home on 3728 Pinecone Ct # 164 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Villas At Deer Creek, Ballantrae and Promenade East are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4590108 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2023 (11 days ago).