374 Marsh Creek Rd Venice FL 34292 MLS N6125742
Less Photos /\
374 Marsh Creek Rd
Home Description: 374 Marsh Creek Rd
It’s all about the views in this gorgeous one owner Sawgrass home! The seller combined two floor plans to create a spacious four bedroom plus office, three full bath, oversized two-car garage residence. The inviting double door foyer opens to 12 foot ceilings, accent wall in living room and a wall of glass sliders that capture the tranquil lake views. This well-designed floor plan sets the stage for quiet enjoyment or lively evenings with friends and family. Cooking and entertaining are a delight in the enormous kitchen with luxury-designed cabinets, beautiful accents and endless storage and workspace to prepare that perfect meal. Entertain in uncrowded comfort in the spacious dining room that seats 10 comfortably. Coziness is the order of the day in the family room, where a custom built-in entertainment center holds all your family treasures and large flat screen TV to enjoy movie night. For informal dining, you'll enjoy the roomy breakfast nook with aquarium window that frames the lake view while enjoying your morning coffee. At day’s end, retreat to the enormous master suite with sitting area, dual closets, Roman shower, garden tub and double vanities. Two of the bedrooms are set in a private wing with shared bath that has a double vanity. Fourth bedroom has en-suite bath and glass slider that leads out to lanai and allows natural light to brighten the room. This room could easily be an in-law suite, art studio or second office for those working from home. The main office has new carpet and is freshly painted. Life’s not all about work when you own this home, let the child in you come out as you play in the pool or float with a good book and a glass of lemonade. Enjoy alfresco dining on the oversized pool terrace or set up your chaise lounge under the sun to catch some rays. The oversized, side-load, two-car garage has room for your golf cart, workshop and all your extra toys. All this can be yours located in a well-established gated community with an active clubhouse that includes fitness center and tennis/pickleball courts. Conveniently located just 4 miles from historic downtown Venice, dining, shopping and pristine beaches.
- Address: 374 Marsh Creek Rd
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34292
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Sawgrass
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Clubhouse,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf,Golf Carts OK,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Elementary School: Garden Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 75
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Cooking Island,Desk Built-In,Walk-In Pantry
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving,Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility,Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4223
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Humidity Control,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10766.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2500
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 529
- HOA Fees: $1,690 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $141
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Paved,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities,Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See Rules and Regs
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- : 941-412-3323
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$771,948 (13.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $276/sqft,
which is 8.3% less than similar homes
in the 34292 zip code.
374 Marsh Creek Rd Venice FL 34292
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 374 Marsh Creek Rd
For Sale Near: 374 Marsh Creek Rd
- Approx Payment:$4,329*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of PREMIER SOTHEBYS INTL REALTY.
374 Marsh Creek Rd, Venice FL is a single family home of 3225 sqft and
is currently priced at $889,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 340 Wild Pine Way in Venice is listed at $749,900.
This home on 374 Marsh Creek Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Venice Acres, Stone Walk and Venice Golf Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6125742 has been posted on this site since 3/18/2023 (12 days ago).