3797 Eagle Hammock Dr Sarasota FL 34240 MLS A4452080
Reduced By $15,900
last change 3/16/2020
Less Photos /\
3797 Eagle Hammock Dr
Home Description: 3797 Eagle Hammock Dr
Welcome home to an exquisite custom residence in the highly desirable gated Hammocks community where pride of ownership shows throughout. A thoughtfully designed Tivoli built home includes 3 bedrooms, large bonus room could be 4th, Den/Study and three full baths with a flow for ease of entertaining. Quintessential Florida living with indoor/outdoor seamless spaces and tranquil views of patio, pool, and lake beyond. Elegant upgrades throughout the home. The Master Suite provides you with the retreat of peace & tranquility with the large open space, oversized walk-in closets and designer bathroom. The Gourmet Chef’s kitchen has both options: gas connection for your new gas stove and currently installed induction top stove. Tons of kitchen cabinet storage plus a pantry, center island, and newer appliances. Breakfast nook and family room adjoin. The rooms currently used as formal dining and living provide a flexibility of options with alternative uses for space. You will enjoy the split bedroom design which provides privacy and comfort for everyone. The exterior boasts a lovely private pool, spa, with large patio and outdoor kitchen. Oversized 2+ car garage. This location is superb with a country feel yet minutes to Siesta Key Beach, excellent schools, downtown, shopping & dining. Rothenbach Park & Publix Plaza are less than a mile away for your enjoyment. All the luxury features you desire are at your fingertips. Country club and golf memberships are available within a half mile.
- Address: 3797 Eagle Hammock Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34240
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Gated
- Elementary School: Tatum Ridge Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Bamboo, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Dual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
Available now at $599,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 12468
- Lot Acres: 0.29
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 2510
- HOA Fees: $1,550 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $129
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Oversized Lot
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,550
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$703,660 (17.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $203/sqft,
which is 4.1% less than similar homes
in the 34240 zip code.
3797 Eagle Hammock Dr Sarasota FL 34240
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3797 Eagle Hammock Dr
For Sale Near: 3797 Eagle Hammock Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,914*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4452080) located at 3797 Eagle Hammock Dr Sarasota FL 34240, call: 813-527-9259
3797 Eagle Hammock Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2948 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 4251 Adelaar Dr in Sarasota is listed at $439,000.
This home on 3797 Eagle Hammock Dr has decreased in price by $15,900 and the last change was on 3/16/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Oak Ford Golf Club, Hidden River and Tatum Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4452080 has been posted on this site since 11/23/2019 (127 days ago).